From the A.I. Facebook page
"We're looking at just using the SCCA class for the final challenge. Since any NCC BMW team member will be running the AI event the next day, we'll know what SCCA class they would be in. Then, it's just a matter of figuring out how everyone would have done on Saturday if SCCA classes were used."

So the A.I. members running at the BMW event will have to class their cars using the BMW classing but for the challenge we will calculate the SCCA PAX into the times for the competitors who are involved. For Sunday at the A.I. event, the BMW members will have to class their cars using the SCCA rules and we'll just follow PAX as normal. I suppose the best PAX timed run from each day will be added up for each competitor and the club who wins may be the one with the most competitors in the top positions. Say top 5, if BMW has 1st, 3rd, and 4th place or w/e combination in PAX, BMW would be named the winner. That's my take on it atleast. We'll figure it out, it's not a big deal anyways. All just for fun.

Soooooo this leaves us building our BMW team! Who wants to represent BMW??

I would run for BMW but at the same time I don't feel it is fair since I'm designing the course and will likely be taking a few test runs through it before the event starts. So unless A.I. members don't care, I guess I may consider my self out of the competition.

If anyone has any classing questions for the SCCA classes, feel free to ask.