Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

10/01/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Thank you for choosing to autocross with us!

Please visit the link below for more information.

Registration will be through Motorsportreg.com
    Last edited by Highflyr777; 03-03-2011 at 02:35 PM.

since it's in less than two weeks, bump it up!

The noisy datsun may be in attendance....

lets get the word out, this is our last time at regency this year so lets get some competition going!

I'm in. Going to do some testing so I plan to bring the hoos.

I'll be there with the Zoo.

Let me know if anyone needs a co-driver. If you are a noob i'd be willing to walk you through on how to do it and ride passenger before you drive!

co-drive the Jeep?

Im down

In!
    Wade Chamberlain

make-up AX date?

Can i get credit for the cancelled event towards Waldorf this week,or has a rain date been arranged? Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Can i get credit for the cancelled event towards Waldorf this week,or has a rain date been arranged? Bob
    No rain date. I will check on getting a credit. I'll have Doug reply or IM you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    No one should have been actually charged for the cancelled event. If you were please confirm so that we can check our records and issue a credit.

Cool no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    No one should have been actually charged for the cancelled event. If you were please confirm so that we can check our records and issue a credit.
    It was all handled by Motorsports.reg,I didn't know they had a credit system built in, see you Sat.

Second Slot Discount!!! NCCAutocross 10/1 at Regency

Second Slot Discount!!!

We are offering a second slot in the afternoon session for only $20 bucks cash! So if your interested just come register at the tent and let us know that you want the afternoon second slot deal!! Come quick so that you don't lose your spot!!

We all look forward to seeing you there!

The Autocross Committee

Thread Information