Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Event!!! Test & Tune - July 26, 2008 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Event!!! Test & Tune - July 26, 2008

just letting u know i still love you guys and your events. and i do think you are one of the best groups and nicest ones around for autoxing.

July 26, 2008 Autocross Events

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who made our events today fantastic.

I think that we set a new club record running over 800 runs in one day.

See you at ChapterFest on August 23, 2008.

I just uploaded a few pictures from the event. You can view them at http://picasaweb.google.com/jonathan.michael.thayer.

They are mostly of me, but there are a few pictures of others, including the Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who made our events today fantastic.

I think that we set a new club record running over 800 runs in one day.

See you at ChapterFest on August 23, 2008.

I just wanted to add that the event was well run, relaxed and safe. The course was fun and quite technical. Thanks to Jonathan and Bogdan for putting on this event! While the lot could not be used for a champion chip event because the lot would deteriorate, it certainly is a usable spot for a street tire fun event and it definitely was that.

Pete
    NCC

I would like to add that I've never had to stop, and rotate tires halfway through the day.

Thanks to everyone that made my car the club whore that day.

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
    I would like to add that I've never had to stop, and rotate tires halfway through the day.

Thanks to everyone that made my car the club whore that day.
    If your car was the whore, what does it make mine ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    If your car was the whore, what does it make mine ...
    Too many Jokes!!!!!
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I just wanted to add that the event was well run, relaxed and safe. The course was fun and quite technical. Thanks to Jonathan and Bogdan for putting on this event! While the lot could not be used for a champion chip event because the lot would deteriorate, it certainly is a usable spot for a street tire fun event and it definitely was that.

Pete
    Thanks for the detailed report on Bimmerforums Pete. Congratulations guys for putting on a good event when so many, including me, had reservations.
    Woody
    (watching the club races at Summit Saturday and Sunday)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report on Bimmerforums Pete. Congratulations guys for putting on a good event when so many, including me, had reservations.
    Woody
    (watching the club races at Summit Saturday and Sunday)
    Going OT.
    Woody, nice letter to the editor in Roundel.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Short & sweet:

- Nice day; lotta fun.
    - Too many photos of JT's MCoupe in the fotos.
    - No photo of my 335i slow poke, slug-special, the pain about which is manifested in the above comment. So, like, how do I "prove" to my dragon just exactly where I was all day, huh??!!
    - Pavement is TOO ROUGH. Hey, feathered rubber = expected and OK. Chunks missing = not good.
    - Next time, give us the option of running the "skidpad" circle in both directions. It, and it alone was the tire-destroyer.
    - THANKS to all the hard workers that made the Test & Tune happen (can't speak for the PM autocross; didn't stay for that)...fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    Too many photos of JT's MCoupe in the fotos.
    Maybe cause the wifey was the photographer?

No photo of my 335i slow poke, slug-special, the pain about which is manifested in the above comment. So, like, how do I "prove" to my dragon just exactly where I was all day, huh??!!
    Timed results page

Next time, give us the option of running the "skidpad" circle in both directions. It, and it alone was the tire-destroyer.
    Yes, it was considered, but would have required a complete course teardown to make it safe.

Decision gate!!! Can there be one at Chapterfest? Oh wait... I won't be there, maybe at the next one!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Decision gate!!! Can there be one at Chapterfest? Oh wait... I won't be there, maybe at the next one!
    How many times do I have to tell you your course design won't work?!?

Thread Information