Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/12/2010 - Autocross Points Event #4

How would sharing a car work if both drivers do the afternoon heat? There's no way we could be there for the morning heat (I'd be coming straight from work) but we'd both like to run.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Thanks, James but I will leave you & your car alone, you are obviously still scarred. I am gonna take a swing at T2.
    In T2 you only have to deal with like ten or so hard core guys. I can't make it, but send you good luck!! I have a strange feeling that the T2 guys are gonna come out swinging hard

Quote Originally Posted by Claff View Post
    How would sharing a car work if both drivers do the afternoon heat? There's no way we could be there for the morning heat (I'd be coming straight from work) but we'd both like to run.
    You could have two drivers in the PM session. One of you can work 1 drive 2, and the other can drive 1 work 2 for the session splits. Find me at afternoon registration and I'll be happy to change your numbers to make that happen.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

OK, see you Saturday. Good luck in T2.

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    In T2 you only have to deal with like ten or so hard core guys. I can't make it, but send you good luck!! I have a strange feeling that the T2 guys are gonna come out swinging hard
    I'm not going to make it to this one, either. That's too bad because it's at least 85 miles closer to my house than both Bowie and Waldorf

I haven't been to the Washington Circuit, which gate do you use? The main entrance or the one for the Shenandoah Circuit? (Just trying to avoid the wrath of Donnie if possible. )

Pat
    '03 Lightning | '82 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I'm not going to make it to this one, either. That's too bad because it's at least 85 miles closer to my house than both Bowie and Waldorf
    I will be a game day decision. Hopefully I will be able to make it and if I do it will be the PM session.

Sam what car will you be driving in T2?

Quote Originally Posted by patred View Post
    I haven't been to the Washington Circuit, which gate do you use? The main entrance or the one for the Shenandoah Circuit? (Just trying to avoid the wrath of Donnie if possible. )

Pat
    Use the main entrance and then just go like you would if you were going to the Jefferson Circuit.
    Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

I have been to Summit Point twice but I just want to get others' thoughts as far as the fastest way to get there from say Tysons area. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by ea-sport View Post
    I have been to Summit Point twice but I just want to get others' thoughts as far as the fastest way to get there from say Tysons area. Thanks all.
    Route 7 - Take it the entire way.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Route 7 - Take it the entire way.
    That's the simple way, but the fast way is definitely toll road/greenway to Rt 7 (at Leesburg). It is quite a bit more expensive that way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post

Sam what car will you be driving in T2?
    Woody has been kind enough to let me embarass myself in his car. Thanks again Woody!!!

Woody has been kind enough to let me embarass myself in his car. Thanks again Woody!!!
    You have no excuse for a "slow time" then. Woody's car is perfect to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You have no excuse for a "slow time" then. Woody's car is perfect to drive.
    Thanks, no pressure...
    I guess my only excuse will be not knowing how to drive.

Thanks, no pressure...
    I guess my only excuse will be not knowing how to drive.
    There was one time that Woody let me co-drive his car ... I beat him ... and he told me that I could never co-drive again.

Thread Information