Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 12/03/2011 - DIY @ BMW Excluservice

Thread: 12/03/2011 - DIY @ BMW Excluservice

Hybrid View

Hi newbie member, 1st post and 1st DIY I signed up for - I have a laundry list of odds n ends but I couldn't figure out how to get them listed on Motorsports - I can forward to whoever needs to see what's being signed up for....but not sure who to send what to....just trying to figure out what I need to figure out.

Appreciate any guidance and help (and if/how to fix what I may have done or not done on the registration)
    Jon

'06 X5 3.0i Toledo Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmwx5 View Post
    Hi newbie member, 1st post and 1st DIY I signed up for - I have a laundry list of odds n ends but I couldn't figure out how to get them listed on Motorsports - I can forward to whoever needs to see what's being signed up for....but not sure who to send what to....just trying to figure out what I need to figure out.

Appreciate any guidance and help (and if/how to fix what I may have done or not done on the registration)
    Hi noob!! You can go back into MSR and email Phil Cummings with your changes
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Hmmm-- I Forgot what 3 DIY things I registered for on my '91 850i;
    --Rebuild front bumper and lower valence
    --Rebuild sunroof assembly
    --Verify all engine sensors (coolant temp, oil pressure, O2, etc) using DIS or otherwise
    --Investigate Check Engine light and periodic limp-home-mode using DIS or otherwise (I think I need to disassemble and clean the throttle bodies)
    --Investigate slight drive-train clunk (u-joints/driveshaft?)
    --Inspect various bushings/bearings, replace if feasible
    --R&R Seats and fix seat twist and non-functioning motors

Thread Information