Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Dan's list of local repair shops

Thread: Dan's list of local repair shops

Hybrid View

Hello. Anyone work with Dan Martin's in Gaithersburg recently? I had him do some work a few years ago on a couple projects and was pleased, but haven't been back in a while. Nothing too complicated (stuck brake on 2002; 60K service and coolant service on a 330i), but been too jammed for time and nursing a bum shoulder. Thanks for any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by vegamic View Post
    Hello. Anyone work with Dan Martin's in Gaithersburg recently? I had him do some work a few years ago on a couple projects and was pleased, but haven't been back in a while. Nothing too complicated (stuck brake on 2002; 60K service and coolant service on a 330i), but been too jammed for time and nursing a bum shoulder. Thanks for any updates.
    I had recently recommended him and the person was very glad I did. He found a problem that various dealers couldn't.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks for the quick reply. Off to Dan Martin I go.

What happened to Autoy & Autowerke in Rockville? Looks like they are now called "Autobahn Car Service". . . ? I used them a few times in the late '90s and liked the fact that one of the guys was a track rat.
    Alex April
    Former Ombudsman (BMW CCA National)
    Former TRSSS Instructor, Membership Chair, & Social Events Chair (BMW CCA - St. Louis Chapter)
    1989 e30 Metric Mechanic 2.9L
    T10 Putnam

Quote Originally Posted by Arecks View Post
    What happened to Autoy & Autowerke in Rockville? Looks like they are now called "Autobahn Car Service". . . ? I used them a few times in the late '90s and liked the fact that one of the guys was a track rat.
    I'm pretty sure they closed, not sure if they are affiliated with Autobahn or not
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Arecks View Post
    Message from Dave Autoy!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vegamic View Post

Dan does all of the work on my E46 M3, including track Tech inspections. I recommend him 100%.

Thread Information