Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: (2010) Autocross 2010 Season Standings

I did mean the Enkei rpf1s and according to Tirerack their the Identical size as my current rims *_*!

I think NCC needs to have a snow autocross this winter, if conditions avail

Not at Summit, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    I did mean the Enkei rpf1s and according to Tirerack their the Identical size as my current rims *_*!
    Ah, I forgot that the '10 Speed3 came with 18x7.5", lucky :P

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    I agree with the D-Stock comments.
    Steve Mitchell is a pretty good guy in D-Stock and he'll definitely push you each event weekend. At he last AI he was just .2 off me when I was driving Les' C-Stock MS Miata.

Mad props go to Jim Newman for piecing together a championship run with four or five different cars. Maybe that Corolla isn't your secret weapon; some credit obviously goes to the guy turning the steering wheel.
    Much thanks Alan. The end of this was definitely interesting to say the least. I think I've driven every version of Miata invented now =P One of these days we'll have to co-drive slow on a set of my r-comps, I'm sure you'd have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    One of these days we'll have to co-drive slow on a set of my r-comps, I'm sure you'd have a blast.
    That's what I'm afraid of: I might like it!

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

So, I'm putting in a request that for next season, names in the results be changed to protect the innocent (aka slow baby xers, like me). ;-) Can I run under a pseudonym? BTW, someone at #8 told me about autox classes that are helpful, that take place near the beginning of the season. Will NCC do one next season? How can I make sure that I don't miss it?

You can sign up for the autocross mailing list at the nccautocross.com.
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

We will send out a schedule to those on the mailing list once it has been decided. More than likely we will be having 2 schools again since it worked out so well this past year. Also make sure to frequent this board for updated information.

Grrrreat! Thanks to both of you for the info.

Quick question, are their actual trophies or certificates to pick up? (just curious)

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    So, I'm putting in a request that for next season, names in the results be changed to protect the innocent (aka slow baby xers, like me). ;-) Can I run under a pseudonym? BTW, someone at #8 told me about autox classes that are helpful, that take place near the beginning of the season. Will NCC do one next season? How can I make sure that I don't miss it?
    FWIW, I can't stand when I look at CDC results and all I get are a bunch of screen names. I much prefer when orgs do real names.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    FWIW, I can't stand when I look at CDC results and all I get are a bunch of screen names. I much prefer when orgs do real names.
    Yea, I dont know 98% of the user handles either, it is annoying.

If you get a bad time, own it. I crapped the bed horribly at Summit but I wasn't asking anyone to scratch my name from it. Same with the Virginia Autocross Championship, my times were dirt poor there.

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    Yea, I dont know 98% of the user handles either, it is annoying.

If you get a bad time, own it. I crapped the bed horribly at Summit but I wasn't asking anyone to scratch my name from it. Same with the Virginia Autocross Championship, my times were dirt poor there.
    Any time that I think I'm going to have a bad day, I just register as "Woody Hair". No one seems to complain about the results then ... :P

Quote Originally Posted by ElGordoFeroz View Post
    Quick question, are their actual trophies or certificates to pick up? (just curious)
    Hell yeah they are real trophies!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Hell yeah they are real trophies!
    Where/when do we get them?...

Thread Information