Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
One Lap of America - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One Lap of America

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    Can you buy R-comps as your set of tires? Just wondering...
    R comps are not allowed. Minimum treadwear rating is 140.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

[QUOTE=VA 330Ci;22002]
    Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    The entry fee is $2,600. Each driver has to obain a license from Sports Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) at $150 each.

What are the requirements to get the liscense? Do you need a certain amount of on track experience?
    Thanks!
    Participation in this school will satisfy the experience requirements and give you knowledge of one of the tracks on this year's schedule.
    http://www.onelapofamerica.com/whats...dex.shtml?0129
    Woody

Need a Beer B*tch???
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    Woody and Neil,

It was great talking to you guys at Carpool last night during the Social. I'm crunching the numbers as we speak, in order to figure out if I can swing One Lap this year.... You guys have a great Stump speech and I for one am sold on becoming a Lap Dog. First of course, I must be a "Lap Pup".
    Orlando -

Would be terrific if you could join us!

Feel free to call me if you want to discuss.

Neil
    202-361-9317

Quote Originally Posted by tgmeyer View Post
    Need a Beer B*tch???
    Tom
    There's rarely time for a beer during the event, but oh does it flow the night before the start and the night we get back to South Bend at the end. If any of you caught the very poorly done TV show on the 2007 event (Country Music TV network) you'd come away with the impression everyone stopped at a bar every night. All of that footage was from the last night back in South Bend.
    Woody

Who has an open slot for a driver?

I just might bite the bullet this year and actually participate.

My only requirement is that we have a vehicle capable of beating that wimpy Supercharged M Coupe that keeps entering.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar View Post
    Who has an open slot for a driver?

I just might bite the bullet this year and actually participate.

My only requirement is that we have a vehicle capable of beating that wimpy Supercharged M Coupe that keeps entering.
    Raf -

I think you'd make a most excellent transit driver.

Please feel free to use me as a reference.

Neil
    Last edited by Neil; 02-09-2008 at 09:20 PM.

Anyone doing the One Lap driving school at Beaver Run in early April?

http://www.beaverun.com/form_one_lap...istration.html
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Neil, have you got that wagon sorted well enough that the blower can survive a shoe in the left seat? I am available for test and tune sessions if you think the blower can hold up. p
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Neil, have you got that wagon sorted well enough that the blower can survive a shoe in the left seat? I am available for test and tune sessions if you think the blower can hold up. p

Sure. You can drive my wagon and I'll drive your VW;-)

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Sure. You can drive my wagon and I'll drive your VW;-)

Neil
    Haven't you heard? Porsche bought VW.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Bob, wanna drive a real wagon :P

see ya at Chili's

Thread Information