Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Spring NCC Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Club: 05-15-2010
  • 05-15-2010
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

05/15/2010 - Spring NCC Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Club

We will hold our 3rd annual Spring NCC golf outing on Saturday, May 15th @ 12pm, at South Riding golf course in South Riding, VA. We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2010

South Riding Golf Club
    43237 Golf View Drive
    South Riding, VA 20152

Format: Stroke Play
    Cost: $33 CCA members, $55 non-members

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, but we will have various prizes available. Its just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. Its all about having fun and hanging out with fellow BMW owners!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Our golf events were sold-out in previous year so register now.

Registration: Now open, so get your foursomes ready. If you don't have a foursome, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Click link below to register:

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

Also, anyone wanting to donate prizes and/or set up goodie bags for this event, please let me know. I'm currently working on some, and the more, the better.

A special thanks to fellow NCC member, Willie Lutz, who also happens to be the PGA professional at South Riding. Not only does he offer up his club to us, but his impeccably restored e30 is absolutely stunning
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Spring NCC Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Club: 05-15-2010

Registration will open Wed, April 7th at 9am. Get your foursomes ready and register!!!
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I live in South Riding and they have a great golf course.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
      I live in South Riding and they have a great golf course.
      since you have the home course advantage, you should join us and show us how its done

Registration is now OPEN!!!! Get your foursome together or sign up as a single; I'll pair you with whoever you want in your group.

This is mostly a non-competitive event, so players of all skill levels are welcomed. Its more about having fun playing golf, and hanging with other BMW owners.

We'll have various contests and prizes for winners, as well as, several door prizes Register at the link below:

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

NCC golf outing and NCC autocross (and NCC M-club day) are all on the same day When do the tee times actually start and, more importantly, end? If I can drive in the first AX heat, and get a pass on work for one day from the AX committee, and Mike R. keeps us on the published AX schedule , I think I can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
      NCC golf outing and NCC autocross (and NCC M-club day) are all on the same day When do the tee times actually start and, more importantly, end? If I can drive in the first AX heat, and get a pass on work for one day from the AX committee, and Mike R. keeps us on the published AX schedule , I think I can make it.
      i didn't want the events to overlap, but sometimes it happens. we'll probably have a mini-shotgun that'll start around 1pm, so if you can get to South Riding by then, you'll be able to do both.

Thanks Paul. I know it can't be easy trying to please everybody when scheduling this stuff. I'm definitely going to try to do both.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
      Thanks Paul. I know it can't be easy trying to please everybody when scheduling this stuff. I'm definitely going to try to do both.
      you play golf?

I do. You?

OK guys, enough with the love taps....signup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
      OK guys, enough with the love taps....signup!!!
      OK, I'm in. Who else?

20 people already signed up, only 12 spots are left. register now so you won't get waitlisted!!!!

Less than 10 spots remain, so register ASAP!!! I guarantee a great day of golf and BMWs, sounds fun to me

I'm also looking for 1-2 volunteers to help with our event. They will be responsible for getting people checked in, passing out stuff, and picture taking. I'll get them a golf cart to ride around to get some great action shots.

Good opportunity for a spouse, girlfriend, or responsible child (should I require that the adults need to be responsible too? LOL).

Had a last minute cancellation last night, if anyone is interested in filling that spot, please call me (301) 908-1928 ASAP. We're meeting at South Riding golf course at 12pm noon.

Thread Information