Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Club discount at Russell BMW reduced to 15%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Club discount at Russell BMW reduced to 15%

Club discount at Russell BMW reduced to 15%

I had a water pump and serpentine belt go up on the 540 so I was at Russell yesterday getting some parts. I was told that the club discount recently reduced from 20% to 15%. Bad news for me, but wasn't sure if others were aware. I guess this economy is bad for everyone.

That's too bad, although I usually go to Tischer for parts since its 20% off there
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

6700 Baltimore National Pike Baltimore, MD 21228
    KevKaos,

I apologize for any confusion regarding the club discount you may have encountered at Russel BMW. Our discount is in fact 20% and you will certainly receive such discount when you visit our location again. I hope that this confusion will not deter you from visiting our store in the future as we do appreciate your business. If you have any issues whatsoever feel free to contact me directly at ksterry@russelautomotive.com. I am the Advertising Director for Russel BMW. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Kyle Sterry
    Russel BMW

Quote Originally Posted by BMWMaryland View Post
    KevKaos,

I apologize for any confusion regarding the club discount you may have encountered at Russel BMW. Our discount is in fact 20% and you will certainly receive such discount when you visit our location again. I hope that this confusion will not deter you from visiting our store in the future as we do appreciate your business. If you have any issues whatsoever feel free to contact me directly at ksterry@russelautomotive.com. I am the Advertising Director for Russel BMW. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Kyle Sterry
    Russel BMW
    Wow, nice to have options now Thanks for that clarification Kyle.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by BMWMaryland View Post
    KevKaos,

Sincerely,

Kyle Sterry
    Russel BMW
    Wow. I never expected that. Thank you for the response. Owning an older BMW has me often looking to purchase parts. I love Russel for at least three reasons. The discount for club members certainly helps ($200+ invoice yesterday), the location (much closer than other parts departments), and Herb (he is the greatest).

Gotta say I use Russel also for competitive prices, location, and generally nice staff.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

I have purchased things from Russell on a couple of occasions while in the area. I found their staff friendly and helpful. When service is good, price is of secondary importance.

By the same token, I live 2 miles from VOB and even if they were giving things away for free, I would rather drive to Tischer and pay.

20% is good, what does BMW of Sterling offer? Good to know Tischer is at 20%. That's quite a drive for me from NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by stock545i View Post
    what does BMW of Sterling offer?
    Incomplete repairs, shoddy workmanship, and occasionally something broken that wasn't broken when you went in.

Oh wait, that wasn't really what you were looking for.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Incomplete repairs, shoddy workmanship, and occasionally something broken that wasn't broken when you went in.

Oh wait, that wasn't really what you were looking for.
    Not to mention outrageous prices, discourteous parts counter help, and a general disregard for enthusiasts.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Not to mention outrageous prices, discourteous parts counter help, and a general disregard for enthusiasts.
    That's good to know....so what do you guys recommend in NOVA?

Quote Originally Posted by stock545i View Post
    That's good to know....so what do you guys recommend in NOVA?
    Where in VA are you?

The real question is what price are the dealers discounting. I believe Tischer discounts the MSRP which is a lot different from discounting the Dealer Invoice. This is what tends to make Tischer's prices better than most other dealer prices.

I always take the a price from Tisher, Pelican or good on line source. Then add on shipping. Using this, Russel is usually within on line by a dollar or two. Plus or minus. Sometimes if things are considered "special order" from on line, the parts counter can save you more. It's just a case of shopping
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    I always take the a price from Tisher, Pelican or good on line source. Then add on shipping. Using this, Russel is usually within on line by a dollar or two. Plus or minus. Sometimes if things are considered "special order" from on line, the parts counter can save you more. It's just a case of shopping
    I do the same thing. The main thing is that they don't make me feel sub-human for daring to order non authentic BMW parts. Herb once tracked down a brand new factory lip for a stock 98 540 for me, but something happened and I didnt pull the trigger on that one. I'll have to hit him up for that again.

Thread Information