My point, from the beginning, has been that your automatic attack on the customer is WAY out of line. What's very clear to me is that you have been very good at selecting customers you like and getting rid of ones that you don't. That's fine. MOTO may, or may not be telling the whole story, although quite frankly aside from posting the actual numbers, what he posted is fairly complete. They quoted him a price for his car over the phone, decided it was a different size class, and upped the price when he came to pick it up. I guess it would be much more credible if he had posted it completely anonymously on Angie's List, though.

Regarding J&P, well, it seems that on Angie's list there is ONE person that doesn't like them. On a different database, well, things turned out a little differently, since you're talking about a relatively small set of responses.

And as for you, well, apparently you suffer from small dick syndrome and get really really angry when someone doesn't agree with you. Get over yourself.