Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NJ BMW CCA @ Shenandoah Sept 22-23

Thread: NJ BMW CCA @ Shenandoah Sept 22-23

NJ BMW CCA @ Shenandoah Sept 22-23

http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/sch...p?event_id=135

Registration for this event is open. Click here to register.
    Description: Description: Driver School
    Venue: Summit Point Raceway Shenandoah Circuit
    Date: Sep 22-23 (Sat-Sun)
    Event: Driver School
    Cost: $350 per student
    Event Chair: Jeff White
    Event Registrar: Dennis Krug
    Open to all students
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

:sigh: - was registered for that and was going to send a check Monday (along with the NCC October school).

...but it looks like i just lost my motor at ViR full.

"PoP" goes the 3.2L...

What happened!?

Not sure. Last session of the day, rolling into the throttle at Oak tree in 3rd and literally heard what sounded like a muffled tire blowout right about as i clipped the inside curbing. I'm wondering if I over revved - but I can't see how I could have been anywhere fast enough to overrev 3rd at Oak - and still make it.

Car had an intermittent low RPM stutter earlier so I don't know if that was related.

I kind of stupidly limped it 14 miles back to the hotel like that since i didn't know what to do, but Friday after about 20 phone calls, I got a u-haul vehicle trailer and truck somewhere in Roxboro NC, got Allstate to tow it there from the hotel, and I'm pulling it home now - still.

I've learned a few things for when things go "boom" far from home though...of course I'm out of the track day business now .

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/sch...p?event_id=135

Registration for this event is open. Click here to register.
    Description: Description: Driver School
    Venue: Summit Point Raceway Shenandoah Circuit
    Date: Sep 22-23 (Sat-Sun)
    Event: Driver School
    Cost: $350 per student
    Event Chair: Jeff White
    Event Registrar: Dennis Krug
    Open to all students

OK, I received my acceptance email last night, so anyone else from the NCC going to be a student or an instructor?
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Hi Chuck: I will be teaching classroom for both days,

See you there!

Gerry
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Chuck, Jerry, Gordon, Bill, Andy

Great to see some NCC faces there.
    The high points for me were trying out a Aston Martin Vanquish for a couple of sessions and getting my car rather sideways in the karosel and catching it before a catastrophe.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in October.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

I watched a relative run in the SCCA races Sunday - totally forgot NJ was running next door.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I saw Brian

It sounded like his race was a little bumpy at first, but he finished ahead of where he qualified.

Too bad we did not cross paths. Robin, Sammy, and Robby were up from about 11:30 to 1:30 checking out all the "racecars!"
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Great to see some NCC faces there.
    The high points for me were trying out a Aston Martin Vanquish for a couple of sessions and getting my car rather sideways in the karosel and catching it before a catastrophe.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in October.

Whoa, you are a CATASTROPHE! Heh heh! Guard's Red causes that I understand.

We did have a good representation for the NJ School. I did talk to Woody's "relative" who stopped by after his race.

Great weekend overall.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    Whoa, you are a CATASTROPHE!
    Well you are a colostomy p
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"