Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2006 Season Results
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Season Results

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Do I get a trophy for finishing 3rd and 11th in the same class for the season? Maybe someone should check their math....

Last edited by bren; 11-13-2006 at 01:01 PM.

Did you have to be in 4 events to qualify for the "championship"?
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Do I get a trophy for finishing 3rd and 11th in the same class for the season? Maybe someone should check their math....

It's not the math. The system goes off how your name is spelled. I've forwarded the issue to Adam.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY View Post
    Did you have to be in 4 events to qualify for the "championship"?
    Yes.

We allowed 2 events to be dropped this season.

---Eric

Updated results posted.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post

Trophies? Are there actual trophies?
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarris View Post
    Only for BMW owners

Not for X class...

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    Not for X class...
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'll wait until at least February to raise the annual "what to do with the MINIs?" issue.
    2004 Covette ZO6
    2008 Mustang Bullitt

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'll wait until at least February to raise the annual "what to do with the MINIs?" issue.
    Good luck with that battle. I think you were the only MINI driver who showed up for enough events to qualify for the championship (and you didn't run in the MINI class).

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    Good luck with that battle. I think you were the only MINI driver who showed up for enough events to qualify for the championship (and you didn't run in the MINI class).

---Eric

Let the mini's run in a BMW class.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Let the mini's run in a BMW class.

Alex
    What MINI's?

j/k. I don't see that happening but you are welcome to bring it up at the annual autox meeting (details about the meeting will be posted eventually).

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    What MINI's?

j/k. I don't see that happening but you are welcome to bring it up at the annual autox meeting (details about the meeting will be posted eventually).

---Eric
    To get more membership input, I'd suggest starting a thread and getting discussion going before your meeting. Many members won't be able to attend; why not gather as much feedback as we can?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    To get more membership input, I'd suggest starting a thread and getting discussion going before your meeting. Many members won't be able to attend; why not gather as much feedback as we can?

Alex
    We asked for suggestions/items to be discussed last time. I'm guessing we will again. We want to figure out where/when before we start the thread.

---Eric

Thread Information