Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMC Auto Service - Chantilly, VA

Thread: BMC Auto Service - Chantilly, VA

BMC Auto Service - Chantilly, VA

Have been taking my (2) 2k e38 740i sports to this shop for (2) years now. Chai (owner) is one of most dedicated and persistent mechanics I've encountered. Not only are his staff members attentive to every detail (George is the Shop Foreman) - they are some of the kindest, most pleasant people I've ever met in the car service industry.

Every repair job I've had them perform on both my 7's has been done with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Their honest, caring approach and extremely reasonable repair rates make them a 'must' for any car club member that lives near the 28/50 interchange (5 mins from there to get to their shop on Pleasant Valley Road.

If you stop by - let them know you were referred by another car club member. (You can use my name if you'd like ...). They are definitely in a 'diamond' in the rough -- which, as a golfer ... I am all too familiar with, unfortunately.

Ron

Ron,
    do you have their address?

I put "BMC Auto Service - Chantilly, VA" into the little window in the upper right corner of my internet browser and got:
    http://bmcautomotive.com/
    BMC Automotive Services
    25358 Pleasant Valley Rd Ste 105
    Chantilly, VA 20152
    Phone: 703-327-2436
    Fax: 703-327-2429
    Email: bmcautomotive@verizon.net
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I put "BMC Auto Service - Chantilly, VA" into the little window in the upper right corner of my internet browser and got:
    http://bmcautomotive.com/
    BMC Automotive Services
    25358 Pleasant Valley Rd Ste 105
    Chantilly, VA 20152
    Phone: 703-327-2436
    Fax: 703-327-2429
    Email: bmcautomotive@verizon.net
    Any E28 owners here that have used this service and can vouch for the quality of service they received? I keep getting asked for sources of qualified E28 service, in Loudoun County and west, but none seems to exist as the technicians are all younger and experienced/trained on later model BMWs only.
    -Rod

Rod, we still get the occasional e28 through our shop and my partner has a e28 M5 which is for sale incidentally. Let me know if we can help out. Just looked through your webpage and your car is amazing. If you are ever driving on 606 between 50 and 28 and have a few minutes you must stop by and show it off.

Matt
    RRT Service and Fabrication come visit us here

Matt,

Thank you for your response and comment about my web site, I appreciate it. George Merritt also answered my Email about having someone there that is E28 savvy, so I appreciate his input, too. Weather and time permitting, I'll call ahead to see what would be a good time to come by BMC, so you can see my BMW in person and I can have a look at your facilities. As I said I'd like to find someone to recommend to other E28 owners who need help with something they can't do. I am no longer helping others, getting too old and too much other stuff to do. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

I'll be in touch,

-Rod

Rod, apologies for any confusion. I am not associated with BMC, I am with RRT ( rrtservice.com ). I was just answering your question about looking for e28 experienced staff in Loudoun county. Glad BMC was able to get back to you as well and were able to find someone to help out. Still want to see your car though!! Will keep an eye out for it at NCC events and you are always welcome to stop in to show it off.

Best,

Matt

Matt,

I have a 2000 bmw 528 i and really looking for a place that i can trust to take care of my car. recently i did a change oil in one of the shop around the area and told me that i need to change my serpentile drive belts, i was about to make an appointment with them but a friend of mine told me that they rip him off before. Now, i hate to ask a stupid question, but i am pretty sure your shop do this kind of service, right?

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by ikeceb View Post
    Matt,

I have a 2000 bmw 528 i and really looking for a place that i can trust to take care of my car. recently i did a change oil in one of the shop around the area and told me that i need to change my serpentile drive belts, i was about to make an appointment with them but a friend of mine told me that they rip him off before. Now, i hate to ask a stupid question, but i am pretty sure your shop do this kind of service, right?

Ike
    Ike - trust the guys at RRT. They are all professional and do excellent and fair work. They have done work on my E36 M3 and my E92 335i.

Manuel----
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

Not a stupid question, yes we are a full service shop so we can certainly help you out. One particular point we make is replacing the usual "you need brakes" with "you have Y% pad remaining and based on your driving you will need replacement in X amount of months." So we can certainly tell you if you have a must do or a must do when. We appreciate the support Manuel. If anyone has more input on BMC that would help out the value of this thread, didn't intend to hijack it.

Manuel,
    Thanks. It is nice to know that somebody had a good experience with RRT.

Thanks Matt.

Matt,
    No problem, I didn't catch this myself, until after I had posted it. I intend to get by both RRT and BMC, after the weather cools down a bit and some of my other projects have been completed. Thank you for your response.
    -Rod

Thread Information