Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/28/2010 - Test & Tune - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 05/28/2010 - Test & Tune

What time will this event start and end (taking setup and cleanup into consideration)?

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP View Post
    What time will this event start and end (taking setup and cleanup into consideration)?
    Here's the tentative schedule:

07:00 AM - ALL PARTICIPANTS AT FACILITY
    08:15 AM - SAFETY MEETING

08:30 AM - COURSE HOT
    12:00 PM - COURSE COLD / LUNCH BREAK

12:30 PM - COURSE HOT
    04:00 PM - COURSE COLD / ALL PARTICIPANTS TO HELP CLEAN UP

04:15 PM - DEPART FACILITY

Wow, that was a quick response! :-)

Can my girlfriend ride shotgun in my car? I have my own helmet, but will a loaner be available for her? Thanks.

Wow, that was a quick response! :-)

Can my girlfriend ride shotgun in my car? I have my own helmet, but will a loaner be available for her? Thanks.
    We'll have all the normal equipment and loaner helmets there. No problem at all.

There's only 2 spots left! Some fill them up!

I would love to be there, but can't make it. I'm hoping we can setup another event in the future.

If anyone attending this event lives anywhere around the greater Baltimore area and wouldn't mind picking up my lost fog light delete from the NCC trailer, I would be happy to come get it from you after you get back.

Please PM me if this is a possibility. Thanks!
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Quote Originally Posted by turbosporttsi View Post
    If anyone attending this event lives anywhere around the greater Baltimore area and wouldn't mind picking up my lost fog light delete from the NCC trailer, I would be happy to come get it from you after you get back.

Please PM me if this is a possibility. Thanks!
    Better idea... I will be attending the Saturday autox at Cumberland and could certainly pick it up there, if anyone is doing the test and tune as well as the Cumberland event.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Cosmos Racing | UUC | PBR | Ground Control | Koni | AA | Motion Motorsports | Vorshlag | THR | Prosport

Quote Originally Posted by turbosporttsi View Post
    Better idea... I will be attending the Saturday autox at Cumberland and could certainly pick it up there, if anyone is doing the test and tune as well as the Cumberland event.
    I'll be at the test & tune and the Saturday Cumberland event. I'll try to remember to grab it. If I forget, I bring my spare set to cumberland By the way, a strip of electrical tape across the top isn't really noticable and will and will keep those things on the car forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I'll be at the test & tune and the Saturday Cumberland event. I'll try to remember to grab it. If I forget, I bring my spare set to cumberland By the way, a strip of electrical tape across the top isn't really noticable and will and will keep those things on the car forever.
    That would be much appreciated, Ron. Thank you!

Actually, I will be drilling holes in the backs of them so I can zip tie them to the bumper. That way if they fall out, they will still be attached to the car.
    Chris
    98.5 ///M3 Coupe

Thunderstorms are in the forecast for Friday. The event is still on rain or shine, right?

Thunderstorms are in the forecast for Friday. The event is still on rain or shine, right?
    Yes - Rain or Shine. It's 100% pointless to look at the forecast now. Summit Point has severely shifting weather. It's only moderately accurate the night before.

As in moderately soaking wet?? No matter - car is loaded with tools and an extra set of wheels/tires...rain tarp included. Gas tank is full with high test. Hitting the road at 0530 am. Hasta manana.

Thank to all who came out to today's event.

I welcome your feedback as this was the first event of this type / style.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I had a blast and didn't mind the $100 fee considering 20+ runs we got to do, and not having to worry about cone work. I prefer to have it on a weekend though, so I wouldn't have to take a day off from work.

Thanks for the organizers for setting this up!

Thread Information