Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Phillip Cummings - In Memoriam

Thread: Phillip Cummings - In Memoriam

Phillip Cummings - In Memoriam

Just wanted to recognize the DB team for such a nice write-up and recognition of Phillip Cummings.

He was one of the first club members I met, along with Marc and Chris, and enjoyed our DIYs convincing him to chase the allure of X5 diesel.

Thanks for everything you put into the club, Phil, and so glad to hear the Volunteer of the Year award will be named in your honor.

Drive on, sir.

Patrick

I’m so saddened by this. I’ve been doing DIY’s Phil has put together for quite a few years now, and he was a wonderful human being and always a pleasure to be with. He will be greatly missed.

Phil was definitely one-of-a-kind! At O'Fest last week, I kept thinking that Phil would have loved being there, and in spirit, he was.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I just stumbled across this post, 2020 was wild and I am so out of touch with so many aspects of my life. Phil was awesome, one of the few ppl that always remembered me by name (go figure), greeted me at the few events I would actually get to each year and always had a huge smile on his face. He will be missed, I was so sad when I saw this post, I had to go look it up to confirm it was real. Rest in peace in the great motorway in the sky, we miss you, Phil.

~Phil Green

Thread Information