Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Hello, I entered the info on this site for MD plates, but I haven't received a confirmation email. What's next in the process? Will I hear from the MVA?

Quote Originally Posted by rjmagnaye View Post
    Hello, I entered the info on this site for MD plates, but I haven't received a confirmation email. What's next in the process? Will I hear from the MVA?
    You will receive a form from the chapter's license plate administrator to mail.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks

@RJMAGNAYE You are on my list and You will get your form this week.

Thanks
    I'm waiting on the same form, does it come via email or postal mail?

Post mail.

B
    u

Woops. Pocket post.

Hello I have also applied for the MD plates is there a time frame on when I will receive form, thank you very much.

Yes, The forms went in the mail on Wednesday night. You should see it soon. If you PM me with some details I can give you more info.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Thanks Billy, hopefully they will come soon... Can we reserve numbers?

I check the mail everyday. It's like a kid waiting for Santa to drop off his present.

Yes, Send me a PM with your choice.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Billy i sent you a PM sir.

I got
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Thread Information