Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Stickers?

Thread: NCC Stickers?

NCC Stickers?

Hello--

I picked up some NCC window stickers at Chapterfest last year, and I need some more! Who can I contact to request some?

Many thanks,
    Tim
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

If you can come out to the Columbia social this Thursday, I will have plenty
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    If you can come out to the Columbia social this Thursday, I will have plenty
    Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down. Can I send a self-addressed stamped envelope to you in exchange for a few? Feel free to PM me if that's acceptable.

Thanks much!
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

PM sent

what ever happened to the store?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Any more decals I just had my windows tinted and they trashed one of my decals

just bought an E30 iX and need some decals...can someone email me with instructions on how to get some more? And another license plate bracket too

Quote Originally Posted by 330i zhp View Post
    just bought an E30 iX and need some decals...can someone email me with instructions on how to get some more? And another license plate bracket too
    If you'/re coming to either the Columbia social or Holiday Party this week, I'll be sure to bring plenty of stickers. License plate frames are long gone.

Is the columbia social still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by dan11 View Post
    Is the columbia social still going on?
    Yes, every month like clockwork