Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 10/07/2017 - 10th Annual Vienna Oktoberfest

Thread: 10/07/2017 - 10th Annual Vienna Oktoberfest

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by gmufiji12 View Post
    John, I was planning on going to the Oktoberfest, but I just saw this, so I'll bring my E31 if the weather cooperates. I heard it was going to rain. Do you want me to post this to the facebook site?
    Do not think rain! Re: Facebook - there is only room for 10-12 cars from each club, so while I want the word to get out I don't want those that aren't able to display to be disappointed.

Hopefully this map link comes through which shows where they want us to come in and out if the lot. Here is a description of the link does not work. Also they have asked for a car count so if you plan to attend please let me know.

They want us to enter the lot from Rt 123. Coming from Tysons. Just after the light for the W and OD trail there is a small narrow driveway that runs just beside an old antique store. Turn right into this driveway. If you get to the Vienna Inn you have gone too far. Go back to this driveway and you will see the parking lot where they want us to park. Dave Miller will get down there early on Sat morning and set up some signs. Coming from Oakton you will want to take the first left that you can just after the Vienna Inn and before the bike path.

ENTRANCE STREET VIEW:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/13...!4d-77.2642541

MAP: Look for the entrance at the blue arrow on the right of the page… Many people also use GPS, so enter 134 East Maple Avenue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails street vendor 2017 auto classics.pdf  
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information