Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC MD license Plate - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

Started the process again after buying my Z3. The wait now begins again... There has to be a better way....

Anyone know the process for getting plates transferred? Emailing NCCBaltimore@outlook.com hasnt yielded any replies.
    Wonger
    #199 Salazar Blue/White IP/GTS3 M3
    http://www.brakeswap.com
    http://www.roadracetech.com

Magnetic1 do you want to transfer your NCC MD tags from one car in your name to another? Did you sell or trade a car with the NCC tag and want to put that tag on another car in your name? You do that through the MVA just like any other transfer. The NCC tag is yours as long as you want. You do not have to surrender it when you dispose of the car to which it was previously registered. I've had mine on a couple different cars registered in my name in MD.

Quote Originally Posted by jhm5 View Post
    Magnetic1 do you want to transfer your NCC MD tags from one car in your name to another? Did you sell or trade a car with the NCC tag and want to put that tag on another car in your name? You do that through the MVA just like any other transfer. The NCC tag is yours as long as you want. You do not have to surrender it when you dispose of the car to which it was previously registered. I've had mine on a couple different cars registered in my name in MD.
    I read something about needing a certified letter ?

I am moving from one vehicle which I unfortunately totaled to another
    Wonger
    #199 Salazar Blue/White IP/GTS3 M3
    http://www.brakeswap.com
    http://www.roadracetech.com

Check with MVA - good luck during pandemic hours. Maybe an insurance statement totaling the car would be helpful, but in my experience, you do not need anything from the BMW club. Just carefully fill out the MVA form as with any other MD tag transfer.

Thread Information