Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
RTAB Tool?

Thread: RTAB Tool?

RTAB Tool?

Does anyone have a trailing arm bushing tool I can borrow/rent? Planning on replacing mine on the 18th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by cconover View Post
    Does anyone have a trailing arm bushing tool I can borrow/rent? Planning on replacing mine on the 18th of this month.
    I have one for an E36. Don't know if it'll work on any other chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by neatloaf View Post
    I have one for an E36. Don't know if it'll work on any other chassis.
    I believe it's the same for the E36 & E46, since the bushings are listed as being for 1992-2006 everywhere I look.

I'll have a look through my tool chest Thursday evening to let you know if they're still in one piece.

Should be since I've used it only once.

I'll have a look through my tool chest Thursday evening to let you know if they're still in one piece.

Should be since I've used it only once.
    Cool, thanks!

I failed you yesterday.

Are you going on the Pie Run tomorrow? I could hand it to you there. If not I'll make another attempt today.

I failed you yesterday.

Are you going on the Pie Run tomorrow? I could hand it to you there. If not I'll make another attempt today.
    Unfortunately I'm not able to do the Pie Run because I have drill this weekend :-\

Where are you located? I could meet you somewhere.

Any chance I could meet up with you this week? I'm trying to do this job on Friday so if so that would be awesome.

Here's a pic I just took of the tool and all the pieces I found. Will this work for you? I'll be in the Columbia, MD area this week during the day and evenings at work. I'm sure we can work something out by Friday.

That looks like exactly what I need! Are you going to be in Columbia this evening? I'm headed up that way & could meet up with you.

Yes but I won't have the tool. I'll pack it up tonight and have it ready tomorrow.

PM or email.

Yes but I won't have the tool. I'll pack it up tonight and have it ready tomorrow.

PM or email.
    Sounds good, will do.

Thread Information