Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2083

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
9/15/2007 Autocross Registration
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9/15/2007 Autocross Registration

Exclamation 9/15/2007 Autocross Registration

Everyone who pre-registered is getting in. I'll be posting the heat assignments here late tonight. Sorry for the delay.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric View Post
    Everyone who pre-registered is getting in. I'll be posting the heat assignments here late tonight. Sorry for the delay.

---Eric
    Thanks Eric!

Not sure if you saw the comments portion of my registration, but could you make sure that you split Bren and I between first and second half of the first heat, if at all possible?

Thanks,
    Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Thanks Eric!

Not sure if you saw the comments portion of my registration, but could you make sure that you split Bren and I between first and second half of the first heat, if at all possible?

Thanks,
    Alex
    Hey Eric, The GF just decided that she'd like to try an autox with the group. Are there any 1st heat openings left to facilitate a port and starbord like Alex & Bren?

Sorry for the late notice... It's cool if it's full up.

Yeah, uh... ditto? I totally forgot to register. Ken did, and I need to be in the other half of the heat from him.

Puhhhleeze?
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by clintjg View Post
    Hey Eric, The GF just decided that she'd like to try an autox with the group. Are there any 1st heat openings left to facilitate a port and starbord like Alex & Bren?

Sorry for the late notice... It's cool if it's full up.
    There's plenty of room. Just show up early.

---Eric

Registration is closed. Everyone who registered got in.

All events open for registration and technical inspection at 8:00 AM. Heats begin at 9:30 AM, with each heat following at approximately two hour intervals. Registration closes at noon. You must register at the event at least one hour prior to your heat or before registration closes, whichever is earlier.

Yes, we do run in the rain and we do have plenty of room for walk-up registration (just get there early).

---Eric

HTML Code:
    Number	FirstName	LastName
    101	Emir	Amirullah
    211	Eric	Andreasen
    301	Sam	Bell
    119	Brendon	Bengermino
    308	Dave	Bergman
    319	Scott	Blair
    354	Craig	Brickner
    128	Clifford	Brody
    107	James	Byess
    201	James	Churchill
    111	Mark	Conley
    309	Keith	Davis
    204	Harold	Dawson
    218	John	Doby
    302	Amy	Emad
    304	Rani	Emad
    314	Philip	Emad
    312	Anand	Gajjala
    225	Brian	Galhouse
    303	Brian	Gallo
    102	Clint	Gauvin
    202	Tom	Gsell
    217	Carlos	Guzman
    231	Juan	Guzman
    103	Jason	Hallick
    229	Carolyn	Hanjian
    104	Jim	Harris
    130	Bob	Hausmann
    228	Chris	Higgins
    105	george	Hovis
    106	Ken	Kammerer
    108	Danny	Kao
    203	Frederick	Kelley
    118	Patrick	Kelly
    223	Andrew	Koch
    109	Tony	Kopecni
    205	John	Lattanzio
    206	Howard	Leikin
    209	Brian	Lynch
    230	Anthony	Martell
    207	Jack	Masih
    112	Francis (Scott)	McFadden
    113	John	Meilo
    114	Kate	Mewhiney
    305	Linh	Nguyen
    115	Patrick	O'Lone
    316	steve	pilkerton
    210	Paul	Przyborski
    212	Chris	Sarangoulis
    306	Steven	Schifferle
    213	Ivan	Slavov
    214	George	Slavov
    313	Jim	Slechta
    315	Ben	Slechta
    221	Jason	Stephens
    116	Scott	Swanson
    129	Alex	Teitelbaum
    127	Joshua	Turner
    215	Peter	Tyson
    216	Robert	Urdal
    133	John	Vitamvas
    219	Timothy	Walker
    220	Brian	Weilminster
    117	Steve	Yang
    310	Phillip	Yates
    Last edited by AlfaEric; 09-14-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Updated Information

For all the people who tried to pre-register for multiple heats... Unfortunately, I can't pre-register anyone for multiple heats. We need to leave room for anyone who hasn't run before. If there is room as the event progresses, we will squeeze you in (it shouldn't be a problem from the current registration list).

---Eric

Registration is closed. Everyone who registered got in.
    I don't see me. :dunno:

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

I'll be there tomorrow guys. First thing in the morning to run Heat 1.

So how many runs are we planning on having each?

I'll make sure to have the tires all shined up too!

I'll be there bright and early for setup and I may have to change car classes to X.

There's plenty of room. Just show up early.

---Eric
    Sweet. Thanks man.

I'm not on the list either, I was registered for heat3
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    I'm not on the list either, I was registered for heat3
    My local email seems to have lost a few. I went back through my backup account. Hopefully everyone is there now.

---Eric

My local email seems to have lost a few. I went back through my backup account. Hopefully everyone is there now.

---Eric

Not me....??? Just got an email saying I was registered....no big deal, I'll just show up!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'll be there tomorrow guys. First thing in the morning to run Heat 1.

So how many runs are we planning on having each?

I'll make sure to have the tires all shined up too!
    We won't know how many runs until we see how fast the course runs and get some idea as to how many people show up.

---Eric

Thread Information