Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/20/2010 - Autocross Points Event #1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/20/2010 - Autocross Points Event #1

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    I just tried to register for both Am and Pm sessions and it looks like both are filled up. Can anyone verify this for me? When I tried to select X2 it just pops back to M1....

Also, is it me, or are 5 of the 6 cars in X2 in the wrong class? All but the RX8 should be in X3....
    The MS3 and my WRX would be in X3....except having a turbo bumps you up one. Hence why we're in there. ALl are 2.3 or 2.5L turbo cars.

That RX-8 in X3 must be running R-comps or be boosted, otherwise he's be in X2

Base Group = Engine Displacement Range (in Liters rounded to nearest .1)

X1 = 4.7+

X2 = 3.3 – 4.6

X3 = 2.1 – 3.2

X4 = 0.1 – 2.0

After the Base Group number is determined, move up 1 Group (e.g.: X3 to X2) as follows:
    - Increase 1 Group if engine is rotary (Wankel engine)
    - Increase 1 Group if engine uses forced induction (factory or aftermarket)
    - Increase 1 Group if R-Compound tires are used. R-Compound is classified by NCC Autocross as any DOT tire with a tread wear rating of less than 140.

Examples:
    - A 2008 Mazda RX-8 (1.3L) would be in X4, but is an X3 car because of its rotary engine. If the same RX-8 competes with R-Compound tires, it moves up 1 more Group to X2.
    - A 2010 Subaru WRX STI (2.5L) moves up from X3 to X2 because it has forced induction. Even factory forced induction, such as in this case, causes a car to move up 1 Group.
    - X1 is the maximum Group. Example: a 5.0 liter car with R-Compound tires remains in the X1 Group.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post

That RX-8 in X2 must be running R-comps or be boosted, otherwise he'd be in X3
    Fixed that for you.

I just tried to register for both Am and Pm sessions and it looks like both are filled up. Can anyone verify this for me? When I tried to select X2 it just pops back to M1....

Also, is it me, or are 5 of the 6 cars in X2 in the wrong class? All but the RX8 should be in X3....
    I think we have it all fixed now. Please try again. Sorry about this!

The MS3 and my WRX would be in X3....except having a turbo bumps you up one. Hence why we're in there. ALl are 2.3 or 2.5L turbo cars.

That RX-8 in X3 must be running R-comps or be boosted, otherwise he's be in X2
    I'm confused, that scoring list you just posted is the opposite of what is in the classing thread:
    X1 = 0.1 - 2.0
    X2 = 2.1 - 3.2
    X3 = 3.3 - 4.6
    X4 = 4.7+

Is X1 the highest or lowest?

BTW, registration works fine now, thanks for the fix!

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

I'm confused, that scoring list you just posted is the opposite of what is in the classing thread:
    X1 = 0.1 - 2.0
    X2 = 2.1 - 3.2
    X3 = 3.3 - 4.6
    X4 = 4.7+

Is X1 the highest or lowest?

BTW, registration works fine now, thanks for the fix!
    Just as the BMW classes, the "1" class should be the fastest.

This is the official listing: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes

Finally got the kitchen pass and will be giving this a shot. First time autoXer w/ the daily driver.

I've signed up for the AM session. I see there are 54 total signed up. How can you tell how many are in the AM vs the PM session?
    Last edited by mdepena; 03-06-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: slight grammar edit

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Just as the BMW classes, the "1" class should be the fastest.

This is the official listing: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?138-Classes
    you guys are sneaky. It's listed the opposite way elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by mdepena View Post
    I've signed up for the AM session. I see there are 54 total signed up. How can you tell how many are in the AM vs the PM session?
    The 100 cars are AM and the 200 cars are PM.

you guys are sneaky. It's listed the opposite way elsewhere....
    The official rule set is at www.nccautocross.com - all other ones are NOT official and should not be used.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    The official rule set is at www.nccautocross.com - all other ones are NOT official and should not be used.
    Woops, I need to change my class from X2 to X3. Also, my friend Darius signed up in the M1 class when he should be in X3 with his Nissan 240sx. How can I make those changes?

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Woops, I need to change my class from X2 to X3. Also, my friend Darius signed up in the M1 class when he should be in X3 with his Nissan 240sx. How can I make those changes?
    You can change it by logging in to DLB Racing.

lol, Darius doesn't read very well does he

Damn, I don't get to run against you guys directly

Wow competition in T2 is going to be tough it looks like. Why is Joe Brannon in T2!? I'm going to slash his and Noel's tires to make it seem like the rest of us have a chance ahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Wow competition in T2 is going to be tough it looks like. Why is Joe Brannon in T2!? I'm going to slash his and Noel's tires to make it seem like the rest of us have a chance ahahaha.
    I'm sure Joe will chime in, however he's running street tires this year.

Thread Information