Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/10/2015 - NCC Autocross Points Event #2 - Fed Ex Field

Thread: 05/10/2015 - NCC Autocross Points Event #2 - Fed Ex Field

05/10/2015 - NCC Autocross Points Event #2 - Fed Ex Field

NCC Autocross would like to announce our second points event of the 2015 autocross season on May 10th, 2015. It will be held at:

FedEx Field (Redskins Stadium)
    1600 FedEx Way
    Landover, MD 20785

Registration opens on April 19th, 2015. You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5 discount. Online registration is highly encouraged and save you from waiting in line! Or, if it’s a last minute decision, you can still walk-up. Walk-up registrations will be for PM session only! Registration closes 12:00 PM on May 9th, 2015 or whenever full.

BMWCCA requires that all NCC Autocross participants (for both events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members.

We realize that not all of our past event attendees are members. To help offset the cost of membership new BMWCCA memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross points event!

BMWCCA membership is $48 which is a great deal. BMWCCA members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on hotel rates and towing services. Plus if you’re a BMW or MINI owner you get the extra benefit of dealer discounts at most MINI/BMW dealers and several local shops in the area.

See the links below for details:
    http://www.bmwcca.org
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?129

Signing up is easy! Simply go to Become a Member, Autocross for Free!!! and follow the posted steps. Make sure you complete step 3 after you complete your membership so that we can note your free event.

Members:
    Online registration is $35.00. Walk-up registration is $40.00 for members (PM Session Only Credit/Debit Card Only!)

All Day Session (Online Registration Only!):
    Members: $50.00.

Please register using Motorsport Reg here. Online registrations are done securely. Walk-ups are limited!!!

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim: Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

So whether you're a longtime BMWCCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com

Please contact us at info@nccautocross.com with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. And check out our message board at www.nccautocross.com to discuss the event with other attendees!

See you on the 10th and thank you for autocrossing with us!!

Event Schedule:

7:45 AM - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00 AM - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:45 AM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    9:10 AM - Drivers Meeting (AM Session)
    9:20 AM - Grid Cars (AM Session)
    9:30 AM - First Car Off (AM Session)
    11:45 AM - Tech Inspection Opens (PM Session)
    12:00 PM - Course Cold (AM Session)
    12:00 PM - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations
    12:15 PM - Course Opens for Walk
    12:30 PM - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40 PM - Drivers Meeting (PM Session)
    12:50 PM - Grid Cars (PM Session)
    1:00 PM - First Car Off (PM Session)
    4:00 PM - Course Cold (PM Session)

*As always, event schedule is subject to change.
    Last edited by etherpool; 01-12-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Results are up!! Thanks to everyone for a great event!!

http://live.axti.me/results/-Jk2BPB9yg

In a better effort to streamline any results corrections, please submit all correction requests using this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cde...FrgcI/viewform

All correction requests must be submitted via the form to be reviewed.

Thank you for your help to assist in better serving our participants.

I used the form to submit a possible correction for the Novice class, but I do not have any confirmation or verification, was it received?
    Fatih

Quote Originally Posted by FT View Post
    I used the form to submit a possible correction for the Novice class, but I do not have any confirmation or verification, was it received?
    Yes I got it. I will be updating the results this weekend.

Phil; I shouldn't be in NC, I didn't run in the AM because I was needed to run the grid so I only ran PM Modified therefore I should be last in Modified, not 38th in NC.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

All results corrected. Please note that currently the corrections do not show on the website due to an error but it will be updated. It is correct in our system for season points.
    Thanks!

Are the current points standings available online?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haygoon View Post
    Are the current points standings available online?

Thanks
    Not yet. We usually don't post the season standings until after the third or fourth points event.

Thread Information