Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Le' NEW GUY

Thread: Le' NEW GUY

Le' NEW GUY

Triangulated by Laurel Columbia and Glen Burnie...

I am a very new member of NCCBMWCCA Hardly new to tracking and BMW

e46 m3 Coupe
    Jet Black with a few goodies..

Welcome aboard, our next HPDE event is scheduled for 20- 21 April at Summit Point. Hope to see you out at an event sooner than later, again welcome!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Welcome new guy!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome new guy!
    You do know me Hope to see you all soon.... Summit sounds exciting! Point me to the direction of the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    You do know me Hope to see you all soon.... Summit sounds exciting! Point me to the direction of the thread?
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...andoah-Circuit
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

That gets me, Shenandoah, I had and have no idea what that actually is, but I wish it just said simply "Summit racing track day" lol you cannot mistake that

Summit point has three tracks on the complex: Shenandoah, Jefferson and Summit Main. 20 - 21 April NCC is on Shenandoah, we go to Main in late Summer and Jefferson in the late Fall.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thanks very much for clearing that up for me boss

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    Thanks very much for clearing that up for me boss

Here are some pics of Shenandoah:

A BLASTTTT!!

I can not wait! Are we meeting up prior..well nevermind I will go to the thread and start posting. Thanks

Thread Information