Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Final 2008 Autocross Event - Pictures & Results
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Final 2008 Autocross Event - Pictures & Results

Final 2008 Autocross Event - Pictures & Results

Date: Saturday, October 11th, 2008
    Cost: $25.00 For Members / $35.00 For Non-Members
    Participant Limit: 105 Drivers
    Registration Opens: Open Now!!!

Registration is now open for our October 11th event.

Register now at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=98,669,0,0,1,0
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 10-13-2008 at 02:23 PM.

I've decided to give you some more competition in MSS this event. Trying to get Jessica out in her new whip.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

How do you know what class you are in? Is there a link to an explanation of all the classes such as SA, SB, MS, etc? Thanks!
    2001 BMW M5 JET BLACK/BLACK
    Chromus bulbs front & rear, HID 6000K fog light conversion
    Jet Black kidney grills, Black/White roundels
    Active Autowerke style lower front grill, 35% tint , iPod integration , M badging on grill, dashboard, & headrests, Xenon LED,
    Centric Posi-Quiet pads & painted calipers, BFGoodrich G-Force KDW2's, Rear oem wheels on front, Powdercoated in Wet Black, Custom Borla cat-back exhaust
    For Sale:$21K or MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    How do you know what class you are in? Is there a link to an explanation of all the classes such as SA, SB, MS, etc? Thanks!
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?classes

Let me know if you have other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post

Rear oem wheels on front

This puts you in PSS.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post

Rear oem wheels on front

This puts you in PSS.
    You're kidding. Why not Unlimited class for the painted calipers?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    You're kidding. Why not Unlimited class for the painted calipers?
    Oh crap ... guess it's UNL for me ... :P

You guys must be kidding...it's for sure PSS. Can't be SA, right?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    You guys must be kidding...it's for sure PSS. Can't be SA, right?
    You are correct Craig.

registered.

Jon: With the Randy Forbes subframe and poly rear bushings, does that throw me into prepared? I'm pretty sure the bushings do, but thought I'd check.

Oh, and I fixed the temp issue so no more waiting with the hood open! I can't wait to smoke Paul's silver roady...

-George

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    registered.

Jon: With the Randy Forbes subframe and poly rear bushings, does that throw me into prepared? I'm pretty sure the bushings do, but thought I'd check.

Oh, and I fixed the temp issue so no more waiting with the hood open! I can't wait to smoke Paul's silver roady...

-George
    Yes, you will be in prepared.

And it's a miracle that Paul is actually coming out. I'm sure he'll chicken at the last minute as always ...

Getting ready - suggestion.....

I saw at least two cabrios last time.....we are short three cars in the Baltimore City parade on October 12. You can not find a better way to show off after the last AUTO X

Contact me ASAP!!!!and join us!

Bob Stern 443-845-4669
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 10-07-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: me
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

This will be my first east coast autocross and my first with my e36. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

Online registration is CLOSED but we still have plenty of walk-up room! Come on out to the last AutoX of the year.

Thread Information