Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone have a SRS / Airbag Diagnostic Tool?

Thread: Anyone have a SRS / Airbag Diagnostic Tool?

Question Anyone have a SRS / Airbag Diagnostic Tool?

Heya folks,

I got a '96 M3 recently as a project car and I'm slowly tackling all the little issues, one of which is an airbag light that's been lit since I bought it. Does anyone have a Peake (or other) diagnostic tool that I could use to figure out what's up? I'm more than happy to kick a few bucks or a 6-pack your way and can meet wherever is convenient for you. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by televiper View Post
    Heya folks,

I got a '96 M3 recently as a project car and I'm slowly tackling all the little issues, one of which is an airbag light that's been lit since I bought it. Does anyone have a Peake (or other) diagnostic tool that I could use to figure out what's up? I'm more than happy to kick a few bucks or a 6-pack your way and can meet wherever is convenient for you. Thanks!
    I have a SR srs airbag scan/reset tool from Bavarian Autosport. I live in north Maryland. If you want to try it you are welcome to use it. No beer necessary. Reply here with your phone # if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Genego View Post
    I have a SR srs airbag scan/reset tool from Bavarian Autosport. I live in north Maryland. If you want to try it you are welcome to use it. No beer necessary. Reply here with your phone # if interested.
    That should do the trick! Thank you!

My cell is <redacted>
    Last edited by televiper; 04-25-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Joe contacted me, so I no longer need to show my cell number to the world.

April 10, 2015

I have 2003 325xi, that had the Air Bag Recall done back in December of last year. I have only driven the vehice close to 1,000 miles since the Recall was done and the Air Bag Light came on back in February. Does anyone have the SRS Diagnostic tool close to the Hagerstown MD area that would read the CODE and possibly reset it? The dealer that did the RECALL work is a 2 hour round trip, and can't check it on a Saturday. You can email me at skip.menzies@gmail.com

Hello there I live in Columbia, you're welcome to come by and use my reset tool if you would like to swing by and use it PM me for the address!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information