Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Fredericksburg, VA Caravan To ChapterFest '09

Thread: Fredericksburg, VA Caravan To ChapterFest '09

Fredericksburg, VA Caravan To ChapterFest '09

Hi all,

I got "volunteered" to help plan the caravan from Fredericksburg to the Charterfest 09. Trying to get a head count, anyone that is planning on meeting in Fredricksburg please let me know. Tenative plans are to meet at the WaWa off of I95 at 8:00 AM with a planned departure of 8:30 AM (SHARP). You can post here or email me at ronfiel@msn.com if you plan on joining us. I plan to have Insurance waivers and copies of the route(s) available when you arrive at the starting point.

Ron

Firming up Plans for Caravan to Chapterfest

We are going to meet at the WaWa Station at 10630 Courthouse Road, in Fredericksburg, VA 22407 at 0700AM Saturday morning the 26th with a departure time of 0730 to the Chapterfest. We will be traveling 301 to avoid the construction issues with I95/I495. I will have maps available at the meeting point. Again, anyone planning to meet Dennis and I there, please post here or email me.

Ron

hmmm....just read this about taking 301 from Fredericksburg to Bowie. While I think its a great route, I was hoping other NoVA folks would be able to join this caravan.

Anyone wanna start a NoVA one?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I will be joining this caravan, I'll be coming from Lake Anna that morning.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Chapterfest Caravan

Cool deal Mike, c ya then. Do you know where the WaWa on Courthouse road is located?

Ron

No idea, but between your excellent foresight to provide an address and my garmin, I don't feel it will be an issue to get there.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

sry for the noob question but is this event free and what is to be expected there?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hellrotfan96m3 View Post
    sry for the noob question but is this event free and what is to be expected there?
    To answer your question the Chapterfest isn't free, the cost is $5.00 to come and take part as a spectator and eat if you register on-line; $15.00 to register on-line and participate in the Show & Shine and $25.00 to register on-line and participate in the Auto-X. Walk-up fees are as follows: $10.00 fee to participate and spectate. $20.00 to participate in the Show & Shine and there is absolutely no walk-ups for Auto-X.
    Chapterfest is our chapter celebrated event where we try to bring as much of the chapter including member chapters together to enjoy our selves and celebrate our enthusiasm. I hope this information is useful. It can also be found on the front page of our website. Lastly, the caravan's are organized to insure that anyone who doesn't want to roll alone can enjoy their jouney to the event, and they are no cost to the participants, we just ask that you show-up on the desiginated departure time.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by mmfiel View Post
    We are going to meet at the WaWa Station at 10630 Courthouse Road, in Fredericksburg, VA 22407 at 0700AM Saturday morning the 26th with a departure time of 0730 to the Chapterfest. We will be traveling 301 to avoid the construction issues with I95/I495. I will have maps available at the meeting point. Again, anyone planning to meet Dennis and I there, please post here or email me.

Ron
    Me and my family will be there with 2 cars in the caravan. 0730 is still the start time right?
    Shermoan

Fredericksburg Caravan to Chapterfest

Yep, planning on pulling out at 0730. If you can be there a little before that to sign the waiver, drink coffee, whatever, that would be a good thing too.

Ron

Thread Information