Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC driving events coordinator has topped outgoing coordinator...

Thread: NCC driving events coordinator has topped outgoing coordinator...

NCC driving events coordinator has topped outgoing coordinator...

Adil's toenails seem very normal now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nolte1.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nolte2.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	358  
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Talking Say hello to "A Man Duh"

For those who have daughters and have no issue with them applying a few colors... Aint' she cute...

The girls are still laughing at this....

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Adil's toenails seem very normal now.
    OMG I am speechless! I could never "top" that!
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Banned
    All,

Chapter owes Adil a big bravo zulu for being the coordinator for all these years. Job is not an easy one especially when you have to listen to students whine about the group they were assigned to and why aren't convertibles allowed other chapters do!!! And putting up with the whims of the chief instructor. Or remembering the little details like making sure the insurance certificate is at the track so everyone can play.

Great job Adil.

Its nice to know that NCC doesnt discriminate based on the color of your toe nails.

And Matt if you have any questions just ask. And remember consuming mass quanities of untaxed VA corn liquor helps.

Dave Apker and the collies
    the coordinator before Adil

Oh, I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    OMG I am speechless! I could never "top" that!
    When I 1st saw the photo, I thought it was you. Are you and Nolte related?
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

I thought it was you Bob. Is that why you've added the goatee?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Hair

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I thought it was you Bob. Is that why you've added the goatee?
    Funny how Hair is your name, not mine, but you have none and I have plenty. ;o)
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

I inherited my lack of hair from my son.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thankfully, I didn't inherit my dad's poor driving skills.

Bimmer3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer3 View Post
    Thankfully, I didn't inherit my dad's poor driving skills.

Bimmer3
    Is your mother slow?
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Thread Information