Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

(2009) NCC Autocross Event #4 - July 11 @ Summit Point Motorsports Park

We go back to Summit Point Motorsports Park and the Washington Circuit once again. This time we are hoping for dry weather and a dry track. Registration for NCC Autocross event number 4 of the 2009 season is now open. Click the following link to register: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...orm&form_id=15

The 2009 season is well underway. If you haven't already joined us for the first 3 events, it's time to register and come out and play with your car at the NCC Autocross event #4. Summit Point Motorsports Park might be a couple of miles outside the DC metro area, but it sure is worth the drive. The Washington Circuit has already proven to be ideal for autocross and lots of fun. NCC Autocross welcomes everyone, it being the first timers or the veteran autocrosser. We hope to see you there!

Anders
    www.nccautocross.com

Still picking rocks and mud from under the car thanks to the first two events, but can't wait for the next one.

Already Registered, im gonna try to get some sort of real suspension on the GP, but i might come out with the boat suspension still, either way ill be there

See you guys there as usual.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Roger that, all signed up.

Hmm, never been to Summit Point, but I sure loved doing Sykesville so I'll go register...

Signed up for PM (again)

Hopefully this time i'll be able to steer my car rather than just use it as a plow.

Signed up! Lets hope this one is dry!

Curbs are in as of 5/31....I'll have another look this weekend when I go out there for Hyperfest.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Curbs are in as of 5/31....I'll have another look this weekend when I go out there for Hyperfest.
    We might have to try 'em out with the 13hp karts

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    Roger that, all signed up.
    Bobby said you weren't gonna make it due to GF constraints

Now all I can do is pray for rain

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

2 hr drive. Hopefully nothing breaks at the auto-x or else an expensive tow

Quote Originally Posted by 95Maxrider View Post
    Bobby said you weren't gonna make it due to GF constraints

Now all I can do is pray for rain
    Surprise!

Current registration list attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just signed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    Signed up! Lets hope this one is dry!
    I pray for wet.

Thread Information