Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
I really irks me when... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I really irks me when...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar View Post
    When I got my MX-5, I immediately de-badged it. It's great, few people know what it is.
    Otherwise people might think it's an M powered X5.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

It really irks me when...

I think BMW is the one to blame. I have a stock non-M car that has M logos on the wheels, steering wheel, shift knob and door sills. Go figure...

I put a GT40 mkIV data plate on the race car... do you think I've convinced anyone that it's a vintage LeMans racer? (Maybe if I put a faux Gurney bubble on it?)

Last edited by SharkD; 10-20-2006 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD View Post
    I put a GT40 mkIV data plate on the race car... do you think I've convinced anyone that it's a vintage LeMans racer? (Maybe if I put a faux Gurney bubble on it?)
    I saw your car at Summit on Sunday... it looked awesome!!! I like the Navy paint scheme that another guy had too.

Chris, you should have come by the SpecE30 quarantine zone and said hi.

Glad the car looks fast. Unfortunately, in a spec series, insufficient negative camber, a stock exhaust and 100lbs of extra weight really are killing my lap times. (Entry speeds being the same, Chris Cobetto and Jens Scott both were able to walk away from me through the apexes and down the straights.)

George "Brain" Perry is a naval aviator (I believe with VFA-105), hence the "Fly Navy" scheme.

---

For the first few months that I owned it, the E24 was simply a "CSi" -- doubtlessly a brazen attempt by the previous owner to cash in on CBS' #1 crime drama.
    Last edited by SharkD; 10-20-2006 at 09:54 AM.

Thread Information