Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/07/2012 - Street Survival, Dulles VA

Thread: 04/07/2012 - Street Survival, Dulles VA

04/07/2012 - Street Survival, Dulles VA

Hold this date!

Details to follow.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

The primary emphasis of the Tire Rack Street Survival® is a "hands-on" driving experience in real-world situations! We use your own car to teach you about its handling limits and how you can control them. The students will become more observant of the traffic situation they find themselves in. They will learn to look far enough ahead to anticipate unwise actions of other drivers. As the students master the application of physics to drive their cars, they will make fewer unwise driving actions themselves. They will understand why they should always wear their own seatbelts, and why they should insist that their passengers wear seatbelts, too.

It's about more than driving - it's about LIVING!

Registration is now open at
    http://streetsurvival.org/school-schedule-registration/
    Or go directly to https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....49B83CD41AF491
    For more information about Street Survival, visit

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php...treet-survival
    http://streetsurvival.org
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-22-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

From MSReg:
    "Adesa Car Auctions
    Dulles, Virginia
    Saturday, April 16th, 7:30AM- 4:00PM"

Steven - can you confirm the actual date? Thanks!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Steven - can you confirm the actual date? Thanks!
    Hold that thought.
    I'll check.

Edit: It's April 7, 2012. MSReg will be updated.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-23-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thank you to Rafael and all the instructors for a great program. My son was grinning from ear to ear and he even admitted to learning some new things!!!! Can you believe that, coming from a 16 year old?
    2008 BMW E92 335i Atlantic Blue - Dinan 2nd Stage, Sprint Booster, BMW Performance Exhaust
    1996 BMW E36 M3 Cosmos Black - Ground Control Struts, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks, Treehouse Racing Control Arm brackets, Turner Racing Sway Bars, Sparco Strut Bar, Turner Rear Control arms, Toyo RA1s 255/40/17, - Engine Stock

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone that put on the SS school Saturday. I attended the school with my son after joining NCC. What a great day!!! and he really enjoyed his instructor (Eric ???) He talking about the school (mostly the driving) all night. Today he called me and told me he had a blow out while driving on the highway and he remembered what the instructors had told him in class about controlling ("listening to") the car. He was able to slow down, get off the road safely and stop without incident.....

Again my thanks to everyone for a great day and the lessons we learned!

Dan & Blake

Quote Originally Posted by dlgillen View Post
    I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone that put on the SS school Saturday. I attended the school with my son after joining NCC. What a great day!!! and he really enjoyed his instructor (Eric ???) He talking about the school (mostly the driving) all night. Today he called me and told me he had a blow out while driving on the highway and he remembered what the instructors had told him in class about controlling ("listening to") the car. He was able to slow down, get off the road safely and stop without incident.....

Again my thanks to everyone for a great day and the lessons we learned!

Dan & Blake
    Great to hear!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Are there going to be any more NCC street survivals this year? I don't see any on the calendar, but wondered if some were in the works.

Thanks.
    - Gina -

If you do not trust people, people will not trust you. -Lao Tzu-

Quote Originally Posted by thotts View Post
    Are there going to be any more NCC street survivals this year? I don't see any on the calendar, but wondered if some were in the works.

Thanks.

http://streetsurvival.org/school-sch...ative-schools/

Thread Information