Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) AutoX #2 - May 2 @ Summit Point - Register Now! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: (2009) AutoX #2 - May 2 @ Summit Point - Register Now!

Excuse my ignorance, but where are these pictures that Katie took?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post

Thanks
    You need to visit here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=4959

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post

Thanks
    pictures thread..

Thanks a lot for all the photos, Katie!!!

Katie,

Thanks for the photos, they are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blank View Post
    Katie,

Thanks for the photos, they are amazing!
    Yes, I am very thankfull that someone is out there taking pictures of all of us! Thanks again Katie!

Great photo's Katie!

Thanks a lot,

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    Thanks guys! I like taking pics and I think I got at least one of everyone (I *think*). Sorry it's taking a bit longer to get them up. I'm starting to take more and have more turn out decent so it takes more time. Saturday I took over 1100 pics and over 950 were decent enough to share. Glad everyone enjoys!

~Katie
    Thanks for taking some great shots of my car! At the last event my car got skipped and it's nice to see some action shots of it

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Aww poop. No photos of me. :Awaiting Pino's photos:

Quote Originally Posted by busterhax View Post
    Aww poop. No photos of me. :Awaiting Pino's photos:
    What number were you?

~Katie

Edit: Number 266? Think I got that right. They were all blurry but here's the best one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0792 ed.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	727  
    Last edited by KatieT; 05-05-2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Pic

Quote Originally Posted by KatieT View Post
    What number were you?

~Katie

Edit: Number 266? Think I got that right. They were all blurry but here's the best one.
    He was #263. Silver, supercharged, e36 328is.

I'm sorry - I can't think of how I missed you...I'll go back and double check again but I didn't see one the first time through.

~Katie

Thread Information