Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Help - Reckless driving ticket Spotsylvania County

Thread: Help - Reckless driving ticket Spotsylvania County

Help - Reckless driving ticket Spotsylvania County

Hi, guys,

I really need some help here. I was pulled over on I-95 in Spotsylvania County, 20 miles north of Richmond, with 88/65. At the time I was driving a rental car, and there were 3 other passengers in the car. The cop was a lady, and kind of suggested that I could say I am not familiar with the rental when I go to court. I have no tickets for the past 3 and half years, and a couple speeding tickets in early 2003 and 2002.

Could anyone suggest a good lawyer around Richmond area, who can help me to reduce this charge to regular speeding ticket?

Really appreciate your help

viennadriver

Sorry, I cant help you, but what are you looking at for that violation?

see if you can get it reduced to improper driving. i think there are less penalties involved.

email me at odortiz in yahoo dot com.
    i have a buddy that specializes in traffic cases working out of richmond.
    i'll give you his email if you email me.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Find the courthouse, and then find the traffic lawyer whose office is less than a block away. Hire that guy.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Sorry, I cant help you, but what are you looking at for that violation?

I am just looking for some advice on finding a good lawyer to help me reduce reckless driving to something less serious.

I agree with Nick.

When looking for an attorney in these situations, you should focus on 2 things. 1) How much of their business is dealing with cases in the local courthouse (thus Nick's comment on how close is their office to the courthouse). You want an attorney that is on a first name basis with the police officers, prosecuters, and judges. 2) How long have they been dealing with cases like yours. The longer they have been doing this, the more that they will know about the local laws, case law, and how and how far they can push your case with the local officials.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Thread Information