Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 5
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/19/2011 - Autocross @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Hi folks,
    Is there reason why the Washington circuit over @ Summit Point is not an option this year? No love for the northern members...
    *Butter Pecan Papi*
    '07 e92 335i & '00 e46 323i

Quote Originally Posted by b-pecan View Post
    Hi folks,
    Is there reason why the Washington circuit over @ Summit Point is not an option this year? No love for the northern members...
    If that is the kart track, I'm not too upset, size was good, but the changes in surface traction were incredible, the 6" deep lakes were equally amazing,which were fixed later on, and then they put tire barriers all over the previously harmless berms !, maybe we could go back to the Jefferson Circuit, that was pretty exciting! Bob

Hi folks,
    Economics. They can make a lot more money per day running karts on it than they can by renting it to our club.

Hi folks,
    It my understanding that Summit Point feels they can make lots more money with the karting operation.
    Last edited by woodym3; 03-09-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Ah, that sucks... I really liked the small skid pad they have.
    *Butter Pecan Papi*
    '07 e92 335i & '00 e46 323i

I'm not going to be able to make it to this one folks. I have to go to summit to crew for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    nah, just don't want to make him and his 8 cylinders feel bad

besides, I'm considering up-classing to X1 this season, especially if I keep seeing S2000's with R-comps signing up for X2...which will most certainly be faster than me on my street tires. If I had run X1 last year I would have had 2 or 3 event wins (I had exactly zero in X2, lol)
    If X2 is faster...I will gladly drop down and run with the faster group .

Quote Originally Posted by flohtingPoint View Post
    I'm not going to be able to make it to this one folks. I have to go to summit to crew for a friend.
    Well, that sucks.

Out of curiosity.....how come when I click to view current entries I can only see PM? Is there anyone registered for X1 in the AM?

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I hadn't noticed your proposal before. I think it makes a lot of sense. Too bad it wasn't brought up at our annual meeting last month. It might have been adopted.
    I thought I had posted it (or something like it) at the end of last season someplace, but since pretty much nobody in X2 was on R-comps last season (except one RX-8 in a couple events), it wasn't really something I pressed. Maybe next year, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    If X2 is faster...I will gladly drop down and run with the faster group .
    just basing that on the times from most of the events last year.....different venues this year may yield different results. Summit was good for all the AWD and FWD hot hatches in X2 last year.....not so good for the big-power cars. But no summit this year, so who knows...

lol, and now an 02 Miata in X2.....double-bumpup from X4 = Turbo + R-Comps? yikes.....

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Out of curiosity.....how come when I click to view current entries I can only see PM? Is there anyone registered for X1 in the AM?
    scroll down....for some reason the AM and PM groups for the same class are listed seperately. The only car listed in X1 is the Z28, in the AM (is that you?)

scroll down....for some reason the AM and PM groups for the same class are listed seperately. The only car listed in X1 is the Z28, in the AM (is that you?)
    Should be fixed now.

Wes

another preemptive fix.....

In BMW Tuner 2

101 Greeley, Robert Chevrolet cobalt Springfield, VA

Cobalt (both SS and non-SS) would be X3, I believe.

No. I have a 350z on A6's. I am still mulling over making the 90mi drive to Waldorf or doing the CDC event 1mi away. The lot in Waldorf is teh seks, but it is a long ways from home.

Thread Information