Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
On the Border or ???

Thread: On the Border or ???

On the Border or ???

I was just wondering if there are any events planned in the near future for the usual midweek/Thursday evening gatherings we've had. Are there any dates that would be good? I tend to remember them typically falling toward the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I was just wondering if there are any events planned in the near future for the usual midweek/Thursday evening gatherings we've had. Are there any dates that would be good? I tend to remember them typically falling toward the end of the month.
    I think they where the 3rd Thursday of the month. I'll bring it up at the next meeting.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Beware the Ides of March! Remember what happened to a certain JC

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    March 15th is the third Thursday. Much better than March 22nd, because everyone will be heading to TechFest 2007.
    Good point. Everyone will be out of town that day.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

BUMP. I'll hopefully see someone there tomorrow night.

BAH. Too short on the notice. I made other plans.
    Scott Lowrey

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    It's been on the calendar for a couple months. Plus in the monthly emails.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I will be there. I think Eric is coming too.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    The next one is scheduled for April 19th in Gaithersburg.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1055,0,0,1,0

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Cool

I went to my first bimmer social last night and it was great, it was dominated by the E90/92 crowd but a great time was had by all. I'm already looking forward to the next social. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information