Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/23/2011 - Autocross @ Old Dominion Speedway

guess i learn every thing the hard way.

Yeah, I thought I should make you work for it. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

here i go again. I thought it was a saterday
    can not make friday.......
    well maybe we will see?

um, friday?
    the 23rd is this saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    um, friday?
    the 23rd is this saturday.
    what is wrong with me lol.
    see ya saturday....the 23RD!

I have a question , If Im running AM do I sign up for AM work assignments ? Are there multiple heats in the AM ? I plan to be at work (Ptuning) by 12:30 that's why Im wondering. If AM runners are supose to work PM assignments perhaps I can do waiver tent in the AM?

ALL SEASON SUBSCRIBERS:

Please register as normal for this event, after this all season subscription holder will be automatically added into the AXWare registration file. So you wont be shown in MSReg's list, but all your info will be ready to go day of.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_xa View Post
    I have a question , If Im running AM do I sign up for AM work assignments ? Are there multiple heats in the AM ? I plan to be at work (Ptuning) by 12:30 that's why Im wondering. If AM runners are supose to work PM assignments perhaps I can do waiver tent in the AM?
    Each heat is split up into 2 groups, so you will be working AM, and should be done with plenty of time to get to work. if you worried about time please talk to me at the Event and we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Smart line View Post
    whoops i signed up in modified1 oh well i guess we will get it strait?
    I will get it sorted out after registration closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    I will get it sorted out after registration closes.
    Thanks,
    I drive a 11 camaro with S/C and exhaust. other than that all stock...
    a spin master. not sure how it will do. a 6cy. might do better.haha.

Well ... I guess I am a late email reader. I kind of assumed that season subscribers only register once. Oh well. And I did not register yesterday by the deadline. So what do I do ? I am a season subscriber as well as my brother.

Is anyone else having problems registering?

This is the erroe message that I am getting "Select BMWCCA membership status cannot be selected in conjunction with CCA Member. You must choose one or the other. For the membership to be valid, your name must be identical (no spelling changes or nicknames; Thomas is not the same as Tom) to what is on file with BMW CCA - National Capital Chapter and expire after 04/23/2011. The membership number must match exactly and it must be in good standing. If you believe this message is an error, contact the registrar or membership staff to determine the cause of the issue."

So I registered the ISlow250 (someone tell me how to make it stop beeping when I take a corner hard!) and the countryman (wife). The non-BMW, NA, slow, underpowered race is on!

...I need to change my sig too...

What traction control?

Have fun everyone! Looking forward to watching video of this lot/course.

I'll be running with CDC in Bowie.. little closer to me..

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I am now registered for the PM runs
    185 RWHP in a 3170 Lb(with driver) RX-8 w/ R comps
    That puts me in X2 right?
    I am looking forward to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by towhook mike View Post
    Is anyone else having problems registering?

Thread Information