Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3 - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/15/2010 - Autocross Points Event #3

I've run there three times, and all three times it was raining and/or flooded. Just the way I like it with teh AWD!

Now I have to run in the dry....a bit worried!

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post
    I've run there three times, and all three times it was raining and/or flooded. Just the way I like it with teh AWD!

You shouldn't be worried, I won't be there I did have the fastest non-BMW time at the venue at the last event there last year! Beat out an S5 (AWD, to scare you even more) :P It's too bad that I may have to wait until August to wait for a rematch with you. I may be doing the Mazda Drivers event down at VIR that month and it could postpone our rematch until September.

Check out the Cumberland thread, I may get to go up against you with all 15.6lbs of boost available Not to mention new tires with decent grip...

Quote Originally Posted by irish44j View Post

IIRC I got within a second of the Suxass Subaru and even closer to Dannys STU Evo the last CDC event I ran there. Then again the Suxass car has too much power for that slick surface and Danny has a heavy foot lol. I'm hoping to do better this go around now that I know what to expect from the slick surface. Especially after drving WDCRs event 1 on the ice like pavement, this should be cake lol.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Fred, if you have all 15.6lbs of boost available, you do know that means I'll be able to use all 16.2lbs of mine, right? And my extra 0.2L of displacement

But cumberland is quite a hike....don't know that I can devote a full weekend to it, being married w/kid and all.

You have your new tires, but next we meet I'll have 100lb stiffer springs and bilsteins to even it out
    Last edited by irish44j; 05-11-2010 at 10:29 PM.

btw, car # 216 should be in X2, not X3.....350z is a 3.5L.

Bah, let me bask in my Audi beatin' glory. I don't have my new tires yet, and I'm only expecting Ventus V12s (compromise, better than RE05A at least), so I will enjoy beating you on your new springs when I get the chance. Whole weekend? You don't have to make it a whole weekend, I know I would have to trade some thing I hold dear to me to be be able to spend a whole weekend.

Didn't realize you were limited in your first two gears like I am :P Although 1st and 2nd would be useless in my car at full boost...limit + steering angle FTL

It's very interesting to see Sam Bell signed up in Showroom 1. I guess Biggins finally got to him. I can't wait to see his new ride. Last month he had new tires, now it's a new car. What's going on here?

James, you're going to let Sam co-drive? He's going to make us look bad if he figures your car out!

Where is Bogdan?
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Absolutely, I look foward to watching him spin in circles thinking he only has 150 hp. If he does the same with my car as his, I'll know what my problem is. ME!!
    Mike, don't sell yourself short. You have improved 10 fold. You just need to keep the front end leading the rear. he-he Seriously, I'm not sure I can beat you anymore when you get clean runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post

Where is Bogdan?
    I think somewhere in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    Absolutely, I look foward to watching him spin in circles thinking he only has 150 hp. If he does the same with my car as his, I'll know what my problem is. ME!!.
    Tire Rack just delivered a set of Ventus V12's for the awd wagon, so if it is still slick I may drive the wagon and stay in T3...

Question for the administrator: I am recovcering from a broken ankle , i have been driving for a month now but not qite capable of walking long distances without one crutch .. Can i participate in this event?

Quote Originally Posted by poulpo View Post
    Question for the administrator: I am recovcering from a broken ankle , i have been driving for a month now but not qite capable of walking long distances without one crutch .. Can i participate in this event?
    If it is safe for you to drive, I'm sure there is a worker assignment that doesn't require running after cones. I think if you can't walk the course at least once it may not be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    Bah, let me bask in my Audi beatin' glory. I don't have my new tires yet, and I'm only expecting Ventus V12s (compromise, better than RE05A at least), so I will enjoy beating you on your new springs when I get the chance. Whole weekend? You don't have to make it a whole weekend, I know I would have to trade some thing I hold dear to me to be be able to spend a whole weekend.

Didn't realize you were limited in your first two gears like I am :P Although 1st and 2nd would be useless in my car at full boost...limit + steering angle FTL
    nah, I"m not limited....just messing with you. But I don't build boost quite as quickly as you do, so the slow courses aren't the best for me...

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    If it is safe for you to drive, I'm sure there is a worker assignment that doesn't require running after cones. I think if you can't walk the course at least once it may not be a good idea.

yeah thought about that too - but i should be able to walk the course once - thanks for the input

Thread Information