Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Spring tour registration open
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spring tour registration open

Exclamation Spring tour registration open

APRIL 25, 2009. Boatyard - Maryland food - Wine

I got all the B-M-W letters covered again. Please look at the tour plan and make your reservation.

Any questions - contact SpongeBob MirnBob2@comcast.net

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=15

((Please copy to other web sites))
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-13-2009 at 03:49 PM. Reason: link
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Will do Bob. In case the question comes up, this is for members only?
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Talking Y'all Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Will do Bob. In case the question comes up, this is for members only?
    Our NCCBMWCCA tours are open to all. Being a member has one special benefit.

The tours are subsidized by the club.

Any non-member (excluding special people coming with a member) wanting to attend must contact me. They will be required to pay the full cost for the tour. Joining NCCBMWCCA will be cheaper than paying the cost difference for two people.

If they want - they can use me as recommending them....member #317417

OK?

PS: We already have 14 people registered for the tour ---
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-13-2009 at 03:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Bob Stern

Signed up, check written - now all I need is for the snailmail to do its job

OBTW - The link keeps coming up with a 404 Error. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Signed up, check written - now all I need is for the snailmail to do its job

OBTW - The link keeps coming up with a 404 Error. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    Which link is giving a 404 error?

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Which link is giving a 404 error?
    None, now - the Link Fairy visited, and all is well.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

I have posted this on: bimmerfest.com, e90post.com, e90fanatics.com, bimmerforums.com, m3forum.net, e46fanatics.com, 318ti.org, m5board.com, e60.net, z4-forum.com, 1addicts.com, x5world.com, n54tech.com, s14.net, r3vlimited.com, 6speedonline.com.
    I am waiting for approval on e30tech and absolutelydriven.

I sent it to Don to post on m3post and mini.

Paul, can u put it on zpost, 5post and other z car boards? Any other boards I missed?
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 02-17-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Is there a max number of people allowed?
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Talking We are at 33 ALREADY!!

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Is there a max number of people allowed?
    To quote the owner = "The restaurant holds 100, the porch holds 40, and we can put table cloths on top of the cars. Bring it on!!!"

All - this will be a very fun event...RESERVE NOW!!!
    Bob Stern

Go ahead and add my wife and I.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Wink Do the deed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Go ahead and add my wife and I.
    I need the form completed...
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=15
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-17-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: link
    Bob Stern

Do you have to be 18 to attend the tour solo or can you be under 18? Questions comes from someone on 1addicts, they are 17.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Do you have to be 18 to attend the tour solo or can you be under 18? Questions comes from someone on 1addicts, they are 17.
    i'd have to defer to Bob on this one, but personally, it would be nice to have every car have at least 1 passenger to serve as a co-pilot (hint hint people ). it can get pretty confusing sometimes (and dangerous) for a solo driver to read the directions and drive at the same time. some people more experienced and older than 17 have a hard time with this , so i would think he/she should really try to find a cabinmate.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul said it better than I would.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    i'd have to defer to Bob on this one, but personally, it would be nice to have every car have at least 1 passenger to serve as a co-pilot (hint hint people ). it can get pretty confusing sometimes (and dangerous) for a solo driver to read the directions and drive at the same time. some people more experienced and older than 17 have a hard time with this , so i would think he/she should really try to find a cabinmate.
    We enjoy people of every age on our tours, from very young to very old, like me.

That being said, how a person handles himself on the road is a factor that impacts everyone. We will likely have 50 or more cars on some very busy back roads. After our officers determine the legal requirement, and if in his favor, he is the only one who can determine if he should be with us.
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 02-20-2009 at 11:59 PM. Reason: clarity
    Bob Stern

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    We enjoy people of every age on our tours, from very young to very old, like me.

That being said, how a person handles himself on the road is a factor that impacts everyone. We will likely have 50 or more cars on some very busy back roads. He is the only one who can determine if he should be with us.
    I forgot that one tidbit of info. They will have a friend w/ them. presumably he/she is also under 18. My question had more to do w/ the waiver each paticipant has to sign and the ability of a minor to sign a legal document.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information