Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 09/14/2013 - MPACT East!! NCC Autocross at M&T Bank Stadium

Thread: 09/14/2013 - MPACT East!! NCC Autocross at M&T Bank Stadium

09/14/2013 - MPACT East!! NCC Autocross at M&T Bank Stadium

Time to give all those mods a workout!!

NCC Autocross will be back at this year’s ///MPACT East Festival on September 14th, 2013! It will be held at M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens Stadium) in Baltimore MD.

///MPACT is a BMW & Exotic Car Festival set at the Camden Yards Sport Complex in the Downtown Baltimore Inner Harbor. Check out www.mpacteast.com for event details including videos and pics!

Attractions include:
    • Autocross presented by NCC Autocross
    • Judged Car Show, DJ, Product Vendors and Displays
    • Dyno Dynamics Mobile DYNO w/ DimSport Tuning
    • Special Photo Area, Charity Raffle
    • VIP Parking for all Exotic Vehicles
    • Several Caravans w/helicopter video

All Proceeds go to Wounded Warrior Project

Members and non-members are welcome to attend!!

Registration Fees
    Online registration for BMWCCA members is $25.00. Walk-up registration is $30.00 for members (PM Session Only!)
    Online registration for non-members: $35.00. Walk-up registration is $40.00 for non-members (PM Session Only!)

This year we are offering an all-day session (both AM & PM) for a discounted rate of $40 for BMWCCA members and $60 for non-members. All-day sessions are pre-registration only!!

All walk-up registration payments are credit or debit card only!

Please note that registration for autocross is separate from MAPCT entry registration and fees. Please visit www.mpacteast.com to register for MPACT entry.

Only 80 spots are available for this event! We expect to sell out so online registration is highly encouraged!!!

Please register using Motorsport Reg here. Online registrations are done securely. Walk-ups are limited!!!

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim: Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

So whether you're a longtime BMW CCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com

Please contact us at info@nccautocross.com with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions. And check out our message board at NCCAutocross.com to discuss the event with other attendees!

See you on the 14th and thank you for autocrossing with us!!

Event Schedule:

7:45 AM - Facility Opens to the Public
    8:00 AM - Tech Inspection Opens
    8:45 AM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    9:10 AM - Drivers Meeting (AM Session)
    9:20 AM - Grid Cars (AM Session)
    9:30 AM - First Car Off (AM Session)
    11:45 AM - Tech Inspection Opens (PM Session)
    12:00 PM - Course Cold (AM Session)
    12:00 PM - Registration Opens for Walk-Up Registrations
    12:15 PM - Tech Inspection Closes/Course Opens for Walk
    12:40 PM - Drivers Meeting (PM Session)
    1:00 PM - Tech Inspection Closes
    12:40 PM - First Car Off (PM Session)
    3:30 PM - Course Cold (PM Session)

*As always, event schedule is subject to change. Registrations are non-transferable. Cancellations are not permitted during the last seven days prior to the event. Cancellations requested greater than seven days before the event will be subject to a $10.00 cancellation fee. Please contact the event registrar in the event you need to cancel.
    Last edited by etherpool; 08-12-2013 at 12:32 PM.

What level of security will there be with our personal items while we are autocrossing and the car show going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-M3 View Post
    What level of security will there be with our personal items while we are autocrossing and the car show going on?
    Sorry I just saw your email. Damn thing didn't notify me!

Same as the rest of our events. We didn't have any issues last year that I'm aware of. That being said if someone has something that they really need to watch they can bring it to us at the tent and we can put it in the van. But we recommend leaving valuables at home.
    Phil

Thanks for another great event guys/gals. I had no problem with my belongings. I just wasn't sure what to expect attending Mpact for the first time. Here's my video from yesterday:
    http://youtu.be/a_unsv1KQjw

Quote Originally Posted by Rated-M3 View Post
    Thanks for another great event guys/gals. I had no problem with my belongings. I just wasn't sure what to expect attending Mpact for the first time. Here's my video from yesterday:
    http://youtu.be/a_unsv1KQjw
    Remind me next event to give you your trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Remind me next event to give you your trophy.
    AJ got me, I told him I was leaving early. Thanks though.

Thread Information