Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW

03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW

4730 Auth Way
    Marlow Heights, MD 20746-4399
    (301) 423-8400
    Last edited by ilwerdna; 01-21-2010 at 04:27 PM.

How to register

How do I register for this DIY?

Rob Gaither
    ID:402553

Registration begins 4 weeks before the event. We are using MotorSportReg for registering. You can find this event here

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

I checked motorsportreg and Passport is no listed for the 3/20/10?

+1, Cannot find listing; less than 4 weeks to go.

John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

03/20/2010 - DIY @ Passport BMW (Mar 20)

Mar 20 Do It Yourself Program Overview

Our Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows NCC Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The DIY purpose is to learn and practice proper maintenance and repair techniques that you can routinely complete within a two-and-one-half-hour time period. There are usually several NCC members who can assist when an extra pair of hands or advice is needed, and we are happy to show newcomers the joys of working on your own car. DIY participants are encouraged to contact the specific NCC DIY Coordinator before the event to help you plan ahead and decide what size job you can tackle, based on your skill level and tools. Most DIYs start at 8 or 9 AM, and finish at 2 or 3 PM. Lunch for registered applicants and Sponsor staff will be provided by our club. Helpers may have lunch after a small contribution paid to the Coordinator.

This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com.

More...

"This event offers online registration and payment through MotorsportReg.com."

Quick comment: per MotorsportReg we register for the DIY via the site, but there is a note to the effect that payment is not made via their site.

That is a mistake. We are NOT accepting payment through MSR. Payment will be made at the event with cash, checks, or money orders.

Our updated main page content is here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?119-diy and we identify that payment is with cash, check, or money order.

We will fix the mistake above. Sorry about the confusion.

anyway i can change my status from 'helper' to participant? i want to paint my wheel hubs
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    anyway i can change my status from 'helper' to participant? i want to paint my wheel hubs
    You get my vote for the ricer mod of the week ...

We are already full for this event, so I changed your registration from cancelled to waitlist. Looking at the jobs for the event, we have a few that should go pretty quickly, but it all depends on total lifts. I will know more next week.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    You get my vote for the ricer mod of the week ...
    thanks
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I think we should form a committee to debate and decide, or at least take an interested party vote, on what color Paul should paint his wheel hubs. Remember what your mother told you about being judged by your friends. If he picks the "wrong" color, we'll have to vote his car out of the common club parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    I think we should form a committee to debate and decide, or at least take an interested party vote, on what color Paul should paint his wheel hubs. Remember what your mother told you about being judged by your friends. If he picks the "wrong" color, we'll have to vote his car out of the common club parking lot.
    My vote goes to hot pink or fluorescent orange.

If you're going to paint them, at least make them look REALLY stupid.

Thread Information