Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

How do I get a set of tags? Do I have a choice on the number will go on it? Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatnean View Post
    How do I get a set of tags? Do I have a choice on the number will go on it? Many thanks
    Go to the home page of this website and on the top right hand corner is the link. I believe we are somewhere around plate numbers 1100-1200, so if you have a specific number in mind, add to your request form.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Are plates still being issued? I never heard back from my request from Feb of 2015

Hey Bob, anyway I can find out how much long for my Tags??
    RHM3

Just got my plates today, thanks!

Hello,

I put in a request for tags in Jan and haven't received any updates. I even sent a personal email and once again nothing. It seems members have been getting plates with request dates in Feb. Not sure why I'm getting passed up.

Quote Originally Posted by PVLAX4 View Post
    Hello,

I put in a request for tags in Jan and haven't received any updates. I even sent a personal email and once again nothing. It seems members have been getting plates with request dates in Feb. Not sure why I'm getting passed up.

Re-check the year of the post you are using as a reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Re-check the year of the post you are using as a reference.
    My mistake, thank you!

I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer haha.

PM me your info. So I can look into it
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Hello Billi,

I sent a request for tags and haven't received any updates. Would be possible to get an estimate date when I will get the MVA application to order the tags? Thanks

Placed an order for a set of tags

Hello Billi,

I also placed an order for a set of tags.
    Is there some form of confirmation email sent back? If so, I did not get one.
    Are there any additional steps required on my behalf to ensure completion of this process?
    What is normal turn around time for submitting the original request?
    I had a set of tags a few years ago, however, back then the process involved an email containing a confirmation to go the MVA.

Thank you,
    -D

I got your app. I'll be in touch when when I have a tag for you
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Thank you Billy,

My last tag# 0792 :-(

Just spotted #1146 on Pratt Street in Baltimore - AW E90 335i MSport. Good looking car!

Any updates on people that submitted for tags? Would love to have one for my M3

Thread Information