Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Service at RRT Racing?

Thread: Service at RRT Racing?

Service at RRT Racing?

I would like to get your all's thoughts on service work from RRT Racing http://www.rrtracing.com/

I have an E46 M3 and would like to get my Inspection II done as well as have my VANOS unit thoroughly inspected.

Anybody ever use this place? I should also mention that I am out of warranty and looking for a reliable and honest shop.

Thanks!

They are an awesome shop; very informed staff with an outstanding work ethic and attention to detail. They are also a great support to our chapter and it's membership. They host several key events every year in support and benefit to our membership. I just wish I lived closer to their shop. I attended the last DIY hosted at their place as well as the last annual open house. Just my two and a half cents worth...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thanks Zchild for the info. I am glad to hear you had a great experience with this place, they are a little out of the way for me as well but when so many people say great things about a shop such as RRT then I have to suck it up and make the trip. Again I appreciate the information!

Quote Originally Posted by bwalter0822 View Post
    Thanks Zchild for the info. I am glad to hear you had a great experience with this place, they are a little out of the way for me as well but when so many people say great things about a shop such as RRT then I have to suck it up and make the trip. Again I appreciate the information!
    BMW Excluservice in Rockville does great work too, and closer for you
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks Pseto, I'll check 'em out. They do seem to be quite closer

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    BMW Excluservice in Rockville does great work too, and closer for you

I take my '08 M5 to RRT and have loved the service. Their shop is split between the racing side and the standard service side, and they will happily give you a tour. Mike, Wayne, and Bruce (and everyone else I've ever interacted with at RRT - though sadly I can't remember all the names) have been so great every time I've been there. They talk to you like you're one of the family. They're happy to answer any questions, even the most newbie car/engine/tire/suspension questions, without making you feel like an idiot. Not too long ago they went through a bit of a remodel in their office space. It's quite nice. Be careful though, their love of these cars is quite infectious.

Since this thread was originally about RRT, I'll give you my two cents.

RRT is a fantastic independent shop. The only one that I'd recommend in the area (this side of Virginia). Their labor rates are competitive with the other BMW service centers and they have the necessary knowledge to do all jobs small to large. It takes a lot to stay around in the cut-throat automotive market, but they are doing it and providing excellent service.

Thread Information