Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Can I get my S54B32 on a CCA plate yet? Or are we still only at numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MDICTED View Post
    Can I get my S54B32 on a CCA plate yet? Or are we still only at numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Only sequential numbers.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

So if there was a problem with the website do we have to resubmit our forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
    So if there was a problem with the website do we have to resubmit our forms?
    I would say no for now. Billy can see what you entered.
    The problem was related to email.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'll throw my hat in ring, same issue. Submitted application months ago but haven't heard back. Should I resubmit?

Thanks,
    GF540

Quote Originally Posted by GF540 View Post
    I'll throw my hat in ring, same issue. Submitted application months ago but haven't heard back. Should I resubmit?

Thanks,
    GF540
    Contact Billy directly at NCCBaltimore at outlook.com
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Contact Billy directly at NCCBaltimore at outlook.com
    I also have submitted this form (I think maybe twice) would you suggest that I also contact Billy at NCCBaltimore at Outlook.com?

Thanks

AFAIK, we are still waiting on MVA for the next batch of club plates and you know how slow they move....
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I know its been awhile, but I would like to update those concerned about Tags. We have been overwhelmed with request for tags. We only get 50 tags at a time. Since September the request are greater than the tags we have to allocate. Currently, I am waiting on the new allotment of tags to arrive. If you made a request I have gotten it. In the past the turnaround was faster. Until MVA will allow us more tags, I will be in catch up mode. I do ask one thing from the requestors. When you get the app, get your tags ASAP. MVA will not order tags until the shelf of current tags are empty. When you take your time getting your tag, you hold up others from getting theirs. To help ease they mystery, I will be contacting all who have requested tags to let them know they have not been forgotten.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Quote Originally Posted by bwalter0822 View Post
    I also have submitted this form (I think maybe twice) would you suggest that I also contact Billy at NCCBaltimore at Outlook.com?

Thanks
    I got your request
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GF540 View Post

Thanks,
    GF540
    NO once is enough. I have it along with many others who are waiting.
    Billy Dixon
    Baltimore Area Rep

I just joined and filled out an application. How long should it be before the next step in the process? Also, I had one heck of a time getting my car through inspection and registered (and it's my first car/first nightmare) so it's as simple as handing my farm plates and taking the BMW ones at the MVA front desk.
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Hello, I am dying for BMW plates but I promise to be patient!! Can you give me an idea of the general number sequence that you're on now?

Quote Originally Posted by camillejames View Post
    Hello, I am dying for BMW plates but I promise to be patient!! Can you give me an idea of the general number sequence that you're on now?
    I believe the next set of tags that the MVA will make available are 1100-1150; however, I think most are already spoken for since we haven't gotten plates since last summer and the waitlist is pretty jammed. Thus, 1151-1200 would be the next batch.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Ok. Thanks! I'd like to request #1225 and if that is already spoken for #1155 or #1250.

Thread Information