Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
4 x bottlecaps w/Falken Azenis

Thread: 4 x bottlecaps w/Falken Azenis

4 x bottlecaps w/Falken Azenis

Set of 4 bottlecaps w/almost new Falken Azenis tires...$200. I'd also be open to a partial trade for a set of 14x6 rims w/out tires.

The rims are straight, in decent condition and are painted matte black.

Dave (david@lfjennings.com)
    Falls Church

Which series/chassis? (I'm assuming e30.)

Which series Azenis's? Old or new? How much tread left?

Sorry...it's an E30 (4x100 bolt pattern) and the tires are the previous generation Azenis sport tires with less than 500 miles on them.

-Dave

Have they been run on auto-x or have you been using them for DDing.

DD'ing?

All street miles.

DD'ing - Demolition Derby?
    Last edited by WNNAM3; 07-15-2005 at 12:05 PM.

Are you going to this weekends auto x?

No I'm not. The car is currently garaged in Winchester but I'm swapping out the wheels tonight (weather permitting) and bringing them back to Falls Church.

-Dave

Dave - I'll probably take them but I'd like to take a look before I commit to the sale. When are they going to be back in Falls Church?

Hello?

David, I have not sold the wheels and tires and I won't be back in the country until mid-august. I will be bring them into Falls Church the weekend of the 14/15th of August if you are interested, If you can't wait I can arrange for my friend to bring them down sooner.

Dave

I'm in no particular hurry. We can meet up in august.

Back in town now - I'm picking up the wheels and tires tomorrow so let me know if you would like to see them next week sometime.

Dave

Got 'em. Thanks Dave.

Thread Information