Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross - June 13 @ MD State Police Training Center, Sykesville, MD

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    Registered in the PM. Getting sick of all the PM guys getting a dry course while the rest of us plow around in our boats!
    I'm still hoping for the after-lunch torrential downpour to make all this suffering in the AM groups worthwhile, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
    I'm still hoping for the after-lunch torrential downpour to make all this suffering in the AM groups worthwhile, hahaha.
    I'm going to monitor the conditions and change accordingly!

What traction control?

Alright you AM'ers, now I'm going to start signing up for the AM instead of PM so I can take advantage of that cool grip-ier asphalt. Yoda told me.."June 13, dry it will be..yyyeeeeeeessss.. dry it will be."

The fact is: PM has a MUCH better statistical advantage over AM.

PM will always be warmer, both due to temperature and morning runs.
    PM will be more dry unless it is raining about half way through the AM session or immediately after. Even if it starts raining half way through PM, you still have 2 runs that were in much better conditions than the morning.

It is more likely that it is not raining at any given time than it is raining (not including statistics from this season so far), so if it rained any time from afternoon the day before until the start of the AM session, PM is the winner. AM is only the winner if it's actively raining during that 2 hour slot.

I don't think people should choose AM if they are gambling for best probable conditions. They will lose more times than not.

I've signed up and can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    The fact is: PM has a MUCH better statistical advantage over AM.

PM will always be warmer, both due to temperature and morning runs.
    PM will be more dry unless it is raining about half way through the AM session or immediately after. Even if it starts raining half way through PM, you still have 2 runs that were in much better conditions than the morning.

It is more likely that it is not raining at any given time than it is raining (not including statistics from this season so far), so if it rained any time from afternoon the day before until the start of the AM session, PM is the winner. AM is only the winner if it's actively raining during that 2 hour slot.

I don't think people should choose AM if they are gambling for best probable conditions. They will lose more times than not.
    Well that makes me feel even better about taking 1st in S3. Sorry, had to say it.

Us guys with comp tires sometime prefer to run on cooler asphalt before it gets blistering hot ...

Give me a non-rainy day and you'll see what I'm talking about ...

Quote Originally Posted by forrealb50 View Post
    Well that makes me feel even better about taking 1st in S3. Sorry, had to say it.
    Were you in AM or PM last weekend?

I was in the AM last weekend

Thread Information