Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ridiculous: self-parking car (lexus)

Thread: Ridiculous: self-parking car (lexus)

Hybrid View

Banned

Thumbs down

Spinning a car with ABS is scary and unpredictable. Spinning a car with stability control and other electronic drivers aids isnt any fun either. Both feet in just isnt predictable and has no wheel effect. And yes you can spin a car with all the electronic nannies operating. I hate when a car wont rotate.

Other problem with all these electronic aids and nannies is the have little chips that store info which can be used against you. And when out of warranty all these systems are expensive to diagnosis and repair.

I miss tuning Webers.

You should have a DL if you cant parallel park or drive a stick.
    Folks need the car to drive itself so theny can check email on their PDA and talk on their cell. Both of these shoudl be capital offenses while driving with summary executions by viglantes allowed and encouraged.

Dave Apker

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    I miss tuning Webers.
    I bet you miss B&W TV and ARPANET too.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I bet you miss B&W TV and ARPANET too.
    No but tubes and vinyl still sound better.
    And its a lot easier to tune Webers then to chase codes.
    Dave Apker

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    No but tubes and vinyl still sound better.
    Well, while that sounds nice and nostalgic, it's just not true.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Well, while that sounds nice and nostalgic, it's just not true.

Alex
    A quality turntable playing a LP sounds better than 99.999 of the CD players out there. And I will take a a nice tube amp and preamp over
    from local purveyors Conrad Johnson over 99.99 of the transitor stuff out there including CJ's stuff. Most LPs still sound better than most CDs

Only CD players I have heard that come close a turntable are Esoteric and Ayre. And you could buy a Honda Fit for the price and still have some change left over for a nice Rega turntable.

Dave Apker

Thread Information