Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
TSW wheels and Tires

Thread: TSW wheels and Tires

TSW wheels and Tires

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheels.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	148
    **SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**
    Driving school is around the corner! Don't ruin your street rims!
    I have four 17" TSW AVUS rims with Falken Azenis 225/45/17's that I used on my e46 for three driving schools last year. The tires have plenty of life left in them and come with Bimmerworld tire totes.

$450 firm.

**OK $400! but remember to wear a bandana when you pick them up just like the stage coach robbers**

Dave Fitzgerald
    Springfield or Falls Church
    Last edited by WNNAM3; 06-05-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Dave - Why are you ditching the track tires and brake pads? Are you giving up on drivers schools? Or did you just decide to focus on a track rat?

Steve
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

I sold the car to fund a suitable tow vehicle ('06 F150 SuperCrew) and all my efforts go towards racing the ITB 2002 now.

Although, I might be looking for a decent E30 325is in the near future though.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by WNNAM3
    I sold the car to fund a suitable tow vehicle ('06 F150 SuperCrew) and all my efforts go towards racing the ITB 2002 now.

Although, I might be looking for a decent E30 325is in the near future though.

Dave
    which itb 2002 is yours dave? quite the 2002 turnout at marrs1...almost a dozen of them!

marshall
    its #64

I heard there was an excellent turnout. Apparently the ITA/ITB/SRX7 field was almost 50 strong!

I'm running the Black #91 - Didn't make MARRS I (I was out of the country) but I'll be at VIR this weekend.
    Last edited by WNNAM3; 05-10-2006 at 07:47 AM.

Thread Information