Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sign-up for VIR June 15-16? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up for VIR June 15-16?

Registration opened last night. They have Paypal and their .pdf form working. Only one nit... the registration form shows that receipt of payment after May 20 is listed as late!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M
    Registration opened last night. They have Paypal and their .pdf form working. Only one nit... the registration form shows that receipt of payment after May 20 is listed as late!
    Dave,

What's wrong? Didn't you get enough sleep last night?

Today is *April* 21 - you have a month to register and still qualify for the early registration amount.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Good point... actually I didn't get enough sleep.

Hi everyone, I might be looking to make this my first DE for this year as I've been busy as heck in the first quarter. Does anyone have experience with these mixed club events? Anything different from the regular NCC DE layout? Anyone else planning on going?

looking for a rommate for 2 nights at the lodge. Wed-Thu night. $100 night or so.

-- Jason

So how many of us going there? I got 2 friends of mine to join me for this even. A 318ti (actually he might drive his "new" e30 325) and a scooby legacy GT. I wonder how this compares to the Mazda event, those seem to be more popular?

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR
    So how many of us going there? I got 2 friends of mine to join me for this even. A 318ti (actually he might drive his "new" e30 325) and a scooby legacy GT. I wonder how this compares to the Mazda event, those seem to be more popular?
    The Mazda event is more established and seem to have a large instructor corp. The joint school is taking a little while to get established. We had many instructors not show last year but made the best of it. Some people unfortunately missed a couple sessions. Also the run group assignments are not science. We misgrouped I'm sure more than a few. It is difficult to assign groups based solely on the number of schools. I hope it all works out this year. Having a 4 day school is a lot of fun. I still need to decide whether I am going. I'm signed up for the weekend.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I sure hope it turns out well, I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR
    I sure hope it turns out well, I guess we'll see.
    It'll be fine. Just have to realize people are doing the best they can. I'd like to go, just don't know if I can get out of work, plus I may need too many consumables.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Steven - we're going with several people for the weekend, have one room left at SleepInn if you are looking for a roommate.
    Fatih

Quote Originally Posted by FT
    Steven - we're going with several people for the weekend, have one room left at SleepInn if you are looking for a roommate.
    I already have a room there. If my wife comes down we will probably stay at the Lodge. Still tempted to do all 4 days.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by FT
    I need a place to stay Friday & Saturday night for Mazda
    -Anand

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I already have a room there. If my wife comes down we will probably stay at the Lodge. Still tempted to do all 4 days.
    Lodge has been full at least for the last two weeks for June 16-17.

Quote Originally Posted by AG
    I need a place to stay Friday & Saturday night for Mazda
    -Anand
    Perfectly fine Anand, first come first serve. I will confirm today or tomorrow for any of you for Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th.

Cheers,
    Fatih

I just recently join the chapter and wala! sure enuf a driving crse available. (MB Audi BMW)

Steven or anyone! Im kinda on the fence on this one, since its with MB/Audi mbrs plus its seems like just starting and may not have enuf time for me to learn with few instructors. Have you guys had experience from this guys!

How many instructors will be here on this 15-16Jun crse? are they certified?

What is this Mazda thing you guys are talking about? Where's the link?
    4Days? what are you guys talking about?

Do you guys think this is just as good as BMW Performance Center at SC?

By God its so cheap compared to the Performance center, there must be a reason.

Will I trash my 06 e90 with this crse?

Any feedback is welcome, I just need a little nudge perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by ase2dais
    By God its so cheap compared to the Performance center, there must be a reason.
    Yes, you trash your car instead of theirs.

-- Jason

Thread Information