Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Track and Autocross events

Thread: Track and Autocross events

Track and Autocross events

I have one set of really used HANKOOKS that I'll sell for only $100. That's cheap for "R" compound tires.

Also,
    I have a friend with SIX (6) sets of Hankook track tires.
    He races in the Pro Spec Miata series and each set has only one or,
    at most, two track sessions on them. They are in outstanding condition.
    and they're a bargain at $200.00 per set.

SIZE: 205/50ZR15. (mine and his are the same size)
    Contact me at mimishusband@yahoo.com if you're interested.
    Barry

I've been looking for tires to autocross in but my wheels ar 17" stock...would I be ok going down to a size 15 on an e46 or is it a no-go? I know I can't go larger than 17 to stay in DS(not that I want larger)but will I stay in DS if I'm not running OEM size...if running 16 or 15 is even possible

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    I've been looking for tires to autocross in but my wheels ar 17" stock...would I be ok going down to a size 15 on an e46 or is it a no-go? I know I can't go larger than 17 to stay in DS(not that I want larger)but will I stay in DS if I'm not running OEM size...if running 16 or 15 is even possible
    I think that going to a 15 would not be wise.
    But, others may advise differently.
    Barry

I don't think that 15" wheels can fit over the brakes on an E46. I think the smallest possible size is a 16" wheel.

yeah, that's what I had heard as well. oh well...still looking for a cheap but decent set of 17" wheels to cross on, then i buy tires...i'll ask around for your hankooks tho, 2 of my buddies race with me at fedex...one has a sentra, the other a civic but are both currently using azenis

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    yeah, that's what I had heard as well. oh well...still looking for a cheap but decent set of 17" wheels to cross on, then i buy tires...i'll ask around for your hankooks tho, 2 of my buddies race with me at fedex...one has a sentra, the other a civic but are both currently using azenis
    Check out Kosei K1s-very light (16.8 lbs) and a very good rim. Inexpensive too-a 17x8.5 runs about $200/rim.

That's exactly what I've looked at so far. Just bought an XC90 though so I'll have to convince the wifey to let me get some rims, but it may wait til next season

Thread Information